A warning here

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ptownroll, Aug 2, 2012.

1. If you plan to have kids, don't have more than one(1). Reason? Because if you do, you will RARELY have sex with your wife/husband for 8 years or so. Your kids will nag the shit out of you
    and you won't be able to have time. This WILL result in having affairs and a downfall of the marriage which will lead to divore or further cheating.

2. That burger in your avatar looks so good.. Man im hungry

3. ^ i second that

the burger that is:cool:

4. This why I hate kids and hopefully won't have any anytime soon.

5. Such a good point lol. :rolleyes:

6. From a father of two...u r right on the spOt

7. So you are saying you can't be happily married with more then 1 child?

I believe your opinion is heavily biased... How many kids do you have? How long have you been married? Also are you aware that not everyone is the same as you.. All humans are unique.. As is their behaviour =)

8. Sounds right to me.

9. You're clearly not Russian.

10. [quote name='"Capsule Sun"']You're clearly not Russian.[/quote]

What?

11. I dunno, my parents had 3 kids and they're still together today. If you have young children and you still make sex your priority and cant get it from your spouse? Yeah thats pretty messed up.

12. i've got one child and our sex life is exactly the same , I don't think having another would change much at all. I think its really down to the individuals involved to be honest.

13. my wife and i have been together 30yr we have raised 5 to adulthood amd have 12yr twins i have always thought our sex has been great 2 to 3 times a wk or better over that time

14. F getting married, that's all I got to say.

15. /\ nah, fuck kids. A good woman wont cost much. A kid costs money no matter what.

16. Good thing I hate kids. I don't think I'll ever have even one. Besides, unleashing my seed on this world would definitely be a bad fucking idea.

17. Vasectomy. Mine is probably older than a lot of posters in this thread. My vas is 24 years old.

18. This made me crack up. 2 kids and I still fuck like a rockstar almost everyday...go to the gym everyday..basically have the same life I always did with funny little minions to keep me laughing.

19. [quote name='"sorrowssong"']This made me crack up. 2 kids and I still fuck like a rockstar almost everyday...go to the gym everyday..basically have the same life I always did with funny little minions to keep me laughing.[/quote]

lol nice

20. Then how did my grandmother end up with 12 brothers and sisters if sex is a rarity with more than one kid?