A vid just for the hell of it (Bong Rips)

Discussion in 'General' started by BigSmoker, Jul 25, 2006.

1. you will probabaly get a kick out of this Enjoy:D:hello::wave::bongin:

<embed width="352" height="288" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://v1.tinypic.com/player.swf?file=data35/84/20uev7m"></embed>

2. nice vid man

3. sick whats the song...it sounds like kmk

4. Pass that shit this way.

5. it is by Twiztid and Lazy Bone and the name of the song is hydro

*passes to KSR*:D

6. Is that the perc you made? 1st rip < 2nd rip for sure. You've stepped it up alot from your last videos.

7. yep its the perc. I have noticed i can take bigger hits with the perc. I did not have any in there but when i add ice its even better.:D

That first hit kinda hurt and you saw i stoped coughing. I thought it was over then i got a tickle in my throat. And the coughing started again but it was worth it i got ripped:hippie:

8. That bong is reallllllly wide. If you look at it, that mouth-peice is the size of a normal bottle. What I'm trying to get at here, is that your taking a bigger rip than you think. Judging by how long it takes you to clear your hits, your taking in a lot of smoke. Don't get down on yourself for coughing. :p

9. i am not really getting down on myself cause i coughed the reason i try not to cough is cause it kills my throat

i am taking in quite abit of smoke but still no where near what some of the vids i have seen on here but it really does not matter cause i still get stoned and thats the goal :hello:

actually after i shot that vid i watched it a few times and it got me laughing and i could not wait to post it for you guys to get a chuckle out of

10. Hahaha, nice ones man.

11. thanks:wave::D:smoking:

12. LMAO!!! I loved it BigSmoker! :hello: :hello: :hello: You were so fucked up before you started making that vid; I can only imagine how trashed you were after! I did get a huge kick out of that coughed up portion of lung. You kept pounding away though! Awesome. haha Good times indeed!

13. thanks

yeah i was pretty fucked up before i shot the vid

14. Haha Ive been there Bigsmoker. I always cough alot. It looks like that bong hits pretty nice:bongin:

15. thanks

it does hit pretty good for being a homemade

16. Now that I have my new bong, Im gonna be makin some new homemades probably. Cause now I have a glass bowl to use!:D

17. hey man awesome vid... i want to end my break now lol but i dont got anyone to buy green from

18. yeah but after awhile you will get bored with it want something else to smoke out of so you will build another homemade ;):D

thanks

man that sux just keep looking you will find someone