A Very Serious Question...

Discussion in 'General' started by apopcan, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Hypothetically,

You have work in 30 minutes...

You haven't bathed in a week...

You fill up a bath, because you like to play solitaire in the tub...

You go grab your coffee, come back in and your water is scorching hot, to hot to get in...

What do you do? Work? Hygiene? Energy?

:smoke::smoke:

2. Why haven't you bathed in a week?

3. I'd be a man.

Drain water take a shower. Finish my coffee. Go to work

4. [quote name='Dazey']I'd be a man.

lolz lolz

5. Sit in scorching water, killing any germs and giving myself manly 2nd degree burns. Then get out and chug my hot cup of coffee. Get dressed. and speed of to work zoomin past a cop doin 90.

6. I'd say fuck the shower...if you've gone a week, one more day's not going to make that much of a difference. They pay you the same whether you're clean or gross, anyways.

Drink the coffee on your way to work.

Take the most glorious shower ever after work.

7. Alot of good responses.

I'd drain the bath, sit down on a couch/chair, get high, play solitare on the computer, not go to work.

8. I condone this.

9. shower daily?

10. Oh umad cause I'm stalin on u

11. I have no idea what that means. It's a hyptothecial question, just looking for hypothetical answers. *stalllllllllinnnn*

12. Maybe he live in Europe?

13. I'd smoke, give myself some pleasure, take a bath, then eat some cereal. Smoke more. Then play Samurai Shodown aall dayy longg.

14. Why don't you play some underwater solitaire?

15. i dojt reall remember wehat this thrwad is about, but i rememer seeing ALOT of replies about showering so ill just say that i love to shower i kjerk off in the shower alot cause its fuckin grats man,s warm and shittt mmmmmm mmmmm good cz\apbes soup fuck yea

16. get drunk and spray some ax

17. This simple tool can rapidly adjust the temprature of your bathwater.
    [​IMG]

18. I suppose you will need some of these for your aquatic game of solitaire...

[​IMG]

Clear waterproof playing cards!!