Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A very fun game

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RevJacq, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Hey guys
    So recently I've been playing a game that's probably been played forever but I've dubbed it 'Bong shots'
    Simply put, you get 4+ bowls, and rack up a pretty decent hit in each bowl
    Clear your bowl and hold it, while holding swap the bowl for the next one, exhale, repeat
    If you choke, can't continue or take a breath between hits it's instant DQ
    Seen as though I've started to record a series I've made the most recent episode, filmed just earlier, a bong shots one

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWiPt7PFVns&context=C393d8cdADOEgsToPDskJsjqErDi4w1xfFH-S5orQF"]The Conservatory Episode 4 - Bong shots - YouTube[/ame]

Hope you decide to play it as well!

[​IMG]

2. that video touched my heart.

3. Bro put this in your other thread

I subscribed to that one I wanted to see more and thought you ditches us

4. You've just made my morning
    Thank you :)

5. Apologies friend!
    I think I put it on the thread doing the video test for the precooler, I did it after filming this so I'm a bit hazy at the minute :)

6. [quote name='"RevJacq"']Hey guys
    So recently I've been playing a game that's probably been played forever but I've dubbed it 'Bong shots'
    Simply put, you get 4+ bowls, and rack up a pretty decent hit in each bowl
    Clear your bowl and hold it, while holding swap the bowl for the next one, exhale, repeat
    If you choke, can't continue or take a breath between hits it's instant DQ
    Seen as though I've started to record a series I've made the most recent episode, filmed just earlier, a bong shots one

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWiPt7PFVns&context=C393d8cdADOEgsToPDskJsjqErDi4w1xfFH-S5orQF

Hope you decide to play it as well!

[/quote]

Dude sick piece man. U must have been sky high after those 5 rips haha

7. I think the minute at the end kind of sums it up ;)
    Very entertaining indeed, I highly advise playing if you've the bowls and herb to!

8. Haha the only piece i have for my self is that little homemade steam roller (thats my profile pic) hits pretty hard, but when im in a session with my friends, about 3 hits from that steam roller, 2 hits from the pipe, and a rip from the bong will get me flying. Maybe just 1 rip from the bong haha.

I'm fairly new to smoking, but i smoke with the vets, so I kinda try and keep up, but not realizing it.

First time i smoked, i hit the gas mask twice, 2 bowls, and the steam roller to finish me off. Real steam roller not that home made shit this way <---- lol

9. Hits with a pipe are fun but if it's all you ever hit it's no wonder a bong on it's own would do the trick!
    I remember my early days of gettin real high, oh it was so fun haha! Trying to keep up with vets isn't the best idea though ;)
    Don't really do gas masks anymore, I own one but haven't hit it for sometime

10. Dude that was badass!

11. Thanks a lot man, super fun to play!
    Gonna get another bowl and go for 6 soon

12. [quote name='"RevJacq"']

Hits with a pipe are fun but if it's all you ever hit it's no wonder a bong on it's own would do the trick!
    I remember my early days of gettin real high, oh it was so fun haha! Trying to keep up with vets isn't the best idea though ;)
    Don't really do gas masks anymore, I own one but haven't hit it for sometime[/quote]

Yeah haha. I mostly smoke out that homemade steam roller.

A lot of people call me a pussy for not smoking a lot to get high but hey. I spend less, smoke less, smell less.

I'm a stealth smoker so it works for me haha.

13. Why not invest in a vapor genie man?
    Pretty much fits the bill for what you've just said there
    Small stealthy hits
    Never looked for one on GC but if you're curious just google it

14. Looks pretty cool, still kinda worried about the smoke.

I'm pretty new to the game and still living with mah rents for the next year or so. So id still end up going out side ha.

15. Believe it not, that is the conservatory of my rents, I still live with them and they are super cool with me smoking, my dear mother even did the camera for episode 3
    I own an Alivi8 vape but havent used it for sometime, all I will say is I used to vape in my room ALL the time without being aloud to smoke in my room
    They never smelt a thing but I obviously I kept my stash outside, we have a garage that is rarely used
    Vape's also taste amazing and get you REAL stoned :)

16. Yeah ive been thinking about it. Seems pretty cool no matter what. Where I live its kinda a iffy to smoke outside, because all the neighbors can see you. Front porch or back. So im sure they may be able to smell it to if the winds blowing right ha.

Probably not though. I just get paranoid.

But yeah this might work out pretty well. Its small, and its a vape.

17. My neighbour caught me cleaning my bong once
    Hey Jack, alright alan
    Nothing more
    I'm sure both sides have smelt it though, I used to rip in the garage regardless of who was outside and yes, it does smell no matter which way the winds blowing
    Best move, undoubtably, for stealth smoking is a handheld vape - only smell will be your stash, unless you burn your green by accident

18. [quote name='"RevJacq"']

My neighbour caught me cleaning my bong once
    Hey Jack, alright alan
    Nothing more
    I'm sure both sides have smelt it though, I used to rip in the garage regardless of who was outside and yes, it does smell no matter which way the winds blowing
    Best move, undoubtably, for stealth smoking is a handheld vape - only smell will be your stash, unless you burn your green by accident[/quote]

Well a couple days ago was the first time I bought and had some to bring back home
    with me. I don't smoke a lot, unless it's he weekend but for the past to days I haven't
    smelt it yet and it's in my room.

I got my pipe in 3 zip locks. 2 stains in gram baggies in a bigger baggy that's in a bigger bag that's in a old pellet (for your pellet gun) metal can and that's in the same bag as the pipe.

And all of that's in a locked box that's made to hold ammo(it's plastic)

Mason jar soon