A very fucked up day

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GetBlowed, Apr 28, 2010.

1. So yesterday I had brought a half eighth of dank to the park to chill and smoke with some friends, we had gotten high as kites we were all trippin and cheesin, we were smoking in a tunnel/sewer where noone could find us, but my friends were being REALLY loud yelling about weed and saying PUT IT IN THE BOWL, the next thing we know we hear and see a K9 and a cop over the sewer, we litteraly ran half a mile through the sewer and got out in someones back yard, and 2 cops were driving up behind us, so i threw the rest of my bud somewhere in the grass, and the cops just drove by us. Lol we were blowed.

2. I'm concerned about the mary that you left stranded. Did someone go back to get it because I'm going to start balling in tears if I'm sitting here dry and you're telling me you just left weed somewhere.

Either way good story man, and glad you got away :)

I looove stoned adventures!

3. So let me see if i got this striaght so you guys were huffin cat piss and smokin bowls when cop decided to chase you guys then to top it all off you all got away and you all got blowed?

Nice Brojam

4. No when i say cheesin i mean TRIPPIN or just bein retarded high. and we were "blowed" as in high as fuck and we were fucking paranoid running through the sewer lol. then the 2 cops drove past us and i cant find my sack of dank that i threw out still :O

im so fcuked up right now lol

5. was there feces in this sewer?

6. dude is the weed okay? did you go back and get it?
    i had a similar experience once. i was just stoned off my ass and i had to walk back to my dorm because i just wanted to go and lie down or something. so all of the sudden i see this police car ride up next to me right when i was almost to my dorm and the cop gets out of the car and starts following me and i was freaking the fuck out... then i looked behind me and realized that it wasn't a police car, it was just a normal car and the person that got out was just a student. but shit... i was freaking out.

7. i couldnt find the sack so nah i didnt get it

but i bought a sack of reggie that night also so i was good i still had bud

im really high right now lol