A User's Guide To Smoking Pot With Barack Obama

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by tabou21, May 25, 2012.

1. Barry was quite the accomplished marijuana enthusiast back in high school and college. Excerpts from David Maraniss' Barack Obama: The Story dealing with the elaborate drug culture surrounding the president when he attended Punahou School in Honolulu and Occidental College in Los Angeles. He inhaled. A lot.

more with pics...lol....A User's Guide To Smoking Pot With Barack Obama

2. Read that, then read of the ongoing busts of--& harassment--of MMJ patients & caregivers by his Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)...AFTER all the pro-herb statements he made before he was elected.

Hypocrisy, thy name is Barack Hussein Obama.

3. ^^ People change man, sometimes for the better but he did for the worse.

4. He will tell anyone what they want to hear. His actions have been telling the true story.

5. he went from weed smoker to throwing people in jail for smoking weed..

very sad :(

6. Like The song says
    "The Devil in disguise"
    Can we say Satan...........................................................................

7. Holy shit he seemed like a cool dude. It's a pitty he's a puppet now...............

8. That's what I thought.

9. The president doesn't have all that much power in legalizing or decriminalizing weed.

His job is basically to be a puppet or tell people what they want to hear. If he was pro-MJ, I bet his current rating and future polls would suffer.

Look at alot of celebrity's that have gotten busted as well, many deny it, lie about it, or apologize because they know they can possible lose millions in endorsements, etc.

The whole logic behind MJ is kind of fucked. Until that changes, not much else will.

10. I pray that in his second term he decriminalizes so all these weed smoking, racist, right wingers will STFU. Some people just don't understand politics.

11. Obama didn't even just smoke, dude was a pothead.
    If Obama intercepted my joint I would be pissed.

12. Typical sounding Obamabot, calling anyone who disagrees with the President a racist. You need to turn MSNBC off fast buddy.

Obama could have drastically changed Marijuana policy simply by changing herb from Schedule I to II, but he cares more about his political career, than he does someone with cancer or aids or glaucoma or crohns or on and on and on.....

Obama's Medical Marijuana Crackdown Could be Stopped by Executive Order - Los Angeles News - The Informer

13. im thinking that he did that to trick stoners. he prob really said that to fuck up weed

14. I think he still tokes up (prob hits the launch box) in the east wing. Maybe in the Roosevelt room if he's feeling frisky. Does he still hide his cig smoking habit?

15. He used to mooch hits by ruining the rotation? What a cunt. =/

16. I use to know the Fool when he thought he was Cool
    What a loser!
    We need a real hero in there come on guys do the right thing this time, dont like him screw this country anymore then he has....

17. Obama still smokes weed.

But when and where do you think he does it? The secret service is separate from the government. Correct? Or is that the CIA? But if thats correct Barack may be passing the blunt to some of his agents as well. Is he hot boxing in the air force 1? Thats got to be the ultimate stoner achievment! Lighting up a blunt in the air force one. I bet he gets high up there in the sky and thinks, "Oh shit, you are the mother fucking president, here I am high as shit in the Air force one. How in the hell did this happen? LOL". Then he rings in to his 5-star kitchen staff, "Hey girl, bring me some cheeto's and a peach nehi".

Just a day in the life of our president. Damn I hope he writes a book. Stoned in Office

18. I agree man. I couldn't finish reading it. It's just too sad. He used to be super chill it seems. Now he's another government pawn of the corporations.

19. [quote name='"breatheeasy"']Obama still smokes weed.

But when and where do you think he does it? The secret service is separate from the government. Correct? Or is that the CIA? But if thats correct Barack may be passing the blunt to some of his agents as well. Is he hot boxing in the air force 1? Thats got to be the ultimate stoner achievment! Lighting up a blunt in the air force one. I bet he gets high up there in the sky and thinks, "Oh shit, you are the mother fucking president, here I am high as shit in the Air force one. How in the hell did this happen? LOL". Then he rings in to his 5-star kitchen staff, "Hey girl, bring me some cheeto's and a peach nehi".

Just a day in the life of our president. Damn I hope he writes a book. Stoned in Office[/quote]

I wonder if they paid off his dealers or his friends that use to blaze with him..... Maybe they're "missing "

20. You do know what executive orders this jackass has signed into law don't you?If not please do your homework.He has commited two acts of high treason.