Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A typical Sunday night.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thosevacanteyes, Jan 26, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

Booze.Ganja.Guitar.
    My routine.

What is everyone else doing this evening?

-C

2. Finals tomorrow.

3. just picked up some bomb purple buds yesterday. im gonna smoke a bowl out of my bubler in a couple minutes, then enjoy the night alone.

4. That is whats up. My girlfriend is at her mom's for the evening so I have got my night handled. Tokin' and jammin'. It doesn't get much better to me..

-C

5. nice dude, i also have Schecter Diamond Series, but it's a C-1 Classic! and add some beer, and i'm in the same boat as you tonight haha

6. You can never go wrong with Schecter. I wanted the C1 Hellraiser for the longest time, but never got it. Your classic sounds outstanding im sure.

-C

7. I'm down for the guitar and ganja, not in a booze mood tonight though.

8. Ooops, forgot to post my Les Paul :D

Attached Files:

9. sounds like fun, i usually smoke with some of my good buddies and chill but lately ive found it pretty enjoyable to just blaze up a few bowls at night, relax, listen to some music, make some beats or play some video games till i sleep. Been smoking alot more buds than usual lately too though haha oh wells

10. I love Les Paul guitars.

-C

11. Me too, obviously. I swear I can hit a note, go make dinner, eat, then come back and she's still ringing. Awesome smooth sound and phenomenal sustain.

12. Hey dude I got a Schecter too! Hellraiser badass guitars man.