Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Tokers Guide to Stealth: Advanced Techniques, Tips, and Rules.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThatCaliSun, May 27, 2010.

1. Yep :hello:

2. Damn, you all are getting way to paranoid these days.

3. It's not worth getting caught when it can be prevented with just 5 minutes of preparation.

4. Damn, never thought of that.
    Good shit.

5. this hasnt been said so ill say it. After you blaze have a cigarette ( if you smoke that is ) this will cover up the smell on your face, on your clothes, in your mouth, and inside your lungs. Also to help cover the smell on your fingers, smoke half the smoke holding it in one hand, and smoke the other half while holding it in your other hands. If im blazing before class ill blow a puff or two underneath my shirt, and on my hands. this does wonders for covering up the smell.

6. Yeah but chances are if your covering up for weed for a person, most likely that person wont like cigs either

7. Im sure its been brought up so i'll confirm.

Pill bottles DO NOT CONTAIN THE SMELL.

It might work for shwag or mid, but if you have skunky dank, it will leak out (i have some smelling through right now)..

Ofc it wont completely contaminate your room from your bag in the corner, but if they get close to the bag its noticable.

8. Thankyou thatcalisun for this really good info it has helped me and alot of other people i think thumbs up. keep up the good work:hello::hello:

cheers:smoking:

9. Awesome post, I'm sure that some people will definitely appreciate it.

As for me, it took me the hard way to find out that all of the techniques and preparations are nothing if you don't know how to control your facial expressions.
    My mom would know instantly if I had smoked, even when I became a master at leaving NO trace behind, she could always tell from my squinty eyes and relaxed face (apparently I'm always stressed or something! haha), I had to take MANY pictures of myself in the mirror while high so that I could fake my straight face.

Happy Toking!

10. damit i made a much less beefy thread about this 30 seconds before this came back onto page 1. +rep its a nice guide

11. My best friend and I use a 1 hitter that looks like a cigarette and keep our weed in a tiny
    Advil bottle when we're driving around while smoking. Easier to hide. He wears long socks
    and baggy pants so he can keep the stuff in there. Been doing it since we started so he's
    really quick with accessing his little stash in there to hide stuff or get stuff out.

Pretty funny the day I was hanging out with him for a few hours and didn't notice
    3 bags of weed (probably totaled to half an ounce), a pack of Zig-Zags, 3 Bic lighters,
    a 1 hitter and a few blunts hidden in that sock. Even keeps cans of beer and small bottles
    of Captain Morgan in there, it's ridiculous.

12. I think the best way to not get caught, is to think your not going to get caught. People can sense when your worried/over thinking things and its obvious. Just be relaxed and know your not going to get caught, and it usually works. People dont think your high untill you give them a reason to think your high

13. I see a lot of headshops now have really good jars of all sizes made specifically for keeping weed smell in. Pick them up they usually come with cool labels also.

14. nice. i upgraded the sploof :)

15. all I can say is fucking....

THANK YOU SO GOD DAMN MUCH

I love stealth threads with a burning passion, I spend 90% of my days thinking of what I'll do next time I stay down at my parents house (couple of times a year) I have come up with so many good and bad methods but I love so so so much reading other peoples idea's, but could we have a bit of discussion about indoor stealth smoking ?

when I was a wee chum on the edge of 16, I used to turn my fan off, music off, silently light a joint with my body hanging half out my window, chain smoke it like it's going out of fashion, then ash it on the house and put it in a dvd case and burn some incense, I was always too petrified to use the fan incase I couldn't hear mum or dad get up and they suddenly walked into my room, and I also never ripped a bong in my room because I thought the ripping was noisy,

AND

If your fans on, how in gods name are you supposed to light your cone when it's that windy ?

16. Just turn your back around from the fan and make a cupping shape with your hands and have the joint in your mouth and put it to a candle which also helps with the scent and isnt so strong and obvious. Roll your joint so it has a pretty good length twist at the end