Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Tokers Guide to Stealth: Advanced Techniques, Tips, and Rules.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThatCaliSun, May 27, 2010.

1. Haha yeah in a wheelchair..then it would definetly not be worth it to be caught

2. :smoke:

3. Tip of the day: Love everyone and everything :smoke:

4. Summer time!

5. Now that is some true Sebastopudlian advice. Keep toking bro, happy summer from a town over!

6. Nice SR's dope!

7. check my guide out also! in my signature

8. Yeah! Hope you made it out to Harmony this year!

9. All weekend pass shit was insane...zion i was dope and that dubstep room on friday was crazy

10. This should be a sticky.

11. Incense always helps too if your parents don't mind...

when i'm in my room:
    1. light incense
    2. smoke and blow through sploof out the window
    3. close window to let room fill with incense smoke
    4. mix weed ash with incense ash (covers the smell). Then throw it out.
    5. little bit of axe for clothes and lotion for my fingers

:hello::smoke:

12. Yeah that only works in my opionion if you burn incense regularly...if you only do it once and a while its obvious your trying to cover it up

13. i always burn insence, my mom just got pissed yesterday and gave me an oil burner. I'm still burning insence ;)

14. Insence does smell hella bomb

15. thanx for taking the time to post this dude

16. ya if you have long hair the smell sticks to it worst than anything especially if its wet and your smoking:smoke:

17. Bast place to smoke ever: A roof