a toast.....

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, May 5, 2004.

1. this is my toast to the city, for always bein on the internet to keep me from bein bored as hell and for bein cool, cuz alot of other message boards r ridiculously full of people tryin to act like hardass's, but here its jus all cool

so heres my toast to the city

...\............../
    ....\............/
    .....\........../
    ......\====/
    .........l...l
    .........l...l
    .........l...l
    .........l...l
    .........l...l
    ......../....\
    ......./......\
    ...-------------

yah.......

edit: ok i giveup on the glass, it looks fine now, but when i post it gets all sketchy, u get the point though haha

2. Nice glass... that shit takes patience.

Yes a toast to the city, *clink*.

3. lol, nice try, i remember trying to make an ascii bunny in a post one time, it ended up looking like a vacuum cleaner

4. l,ll drink to that [​IMG]

5. hey vaccum cleaners are cool too ya know...

6. I would agree 100% with negligent about this site..............

But it's the Blades, and Bladies here that make this site soooooo great!!!

So I propose a toast to ALL the other Blades and Bladies here!

And of course, while we're toasting, Here's one to the one that's makes it all possible.........SJ and Staff!!!!!!!!!

Love, Luck, and BIG ole' Buds to ALL!!!!!!!

MISS YA'LL!!!!!!!!!

7. yah i tried makin some shrooms b4 :( if ne one can me make me like one or two or whatever i would be REAL happy :). you know i mean shrooms like with long skinny stems and all. But really ne mushroom will do lol.

8. ^^^

My friend has an ASCII of a house with a giant mushroom growing next to it that he uses as an away message. I'll get it for ya sometime.

And yeah, a toast to the city!

9. lmfao vacume cleaner

10. thats sweet and turned into a nice glass.
    to each of you who work hard to make this place you have my thanks
    an each of you who visit this place and post i thank you too, your lives are mucho interesting and im happy to read about your lives, thanks for sharing.
    cheers!

11. I'm new, but still thought I'd throw in my two cents: This is a great forum, not like most shit on the internet.
    For whoever wanted an ASCII mushroom, here's the ascii mushroom family: http://ceejay.marmoset.net/ascii/mushrooms.htm