A thread for people who hate Christmas

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by mrgoodsmoke, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Maybe this will get you in the holiday spirit

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wls9z-460Y4]Afroman - A Colt .45 Christmas [Full Album] - YouTube[/ame]

2. Yesssss^^^

OP, sounds like christmas isn't your problem bro. "There's nothing I can do that would make it any different from any other day" seems to be your problem. If I say, treat yourself to a nice night! And you reply with, nah man, I got mad fucking buds and oils and home beers and shit everyday, I'll respond with:

Well fuck.... sounds like christmas is everyday to you sir.

Cheer up, stay inside if it's really that bad. I'm in Brazil right now (it's where my parents live, I still live in the US) and people celebrate it an interesting way down here; i.e. they get super fucking drunk and bang on awesome instruments and chant drinking/christmas songs and dance all night. It's amazing. Sorry for ya.

3. I hate my
    Family too, im alone except for my lady friend (; but im not bitchin and pouting

4. For the most part I love the holidays, the only part I dont like is that I have to secretly smoke when I'm at the relatives, I like my normal routine back in Colorado.

You, my friend, need to start enjoying life as much as you can before its over. Try to enjoy christmas justttt a little

5. I will admit, there are certain things that I hate about Christmas, but to hate it entirely? You'd have to be some sort of a sociopath
    By the way, pretending to care, is caring.

6. I hope you're making a Christmas morning joke. One of my sisters hates xmas as much as I do. Let's see:

She has been married to -- and living with -- the same guy for 52 years; both are retired.

They have 2 kids, 3 grand kids -- all of whom are responsible adults.

From dictionary.com, "Sociopath: a
    person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior is antisocial, often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience."

Do you really think my sister is a sociopath?

No it isn't, it's being a phony.

7. #27 HBGBUB, Dec 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2012
    I have found my home fuck Christmas and everything that goes with it. Fuck it hard and long with no lube in the ass

And screw all you people trying to change our minds. Go away

8. Drunk 'n High in real cold weather, falalalala lalala

9. I'm in this club. I got a hotel room to get away from my family. Put on Facebook that I lost my phone and enjoyed my night. Hopefully by the time I get home, all of the Christmas cheer is over.

10. [quote name='"trainunderwater"']I'm in this club. I got a hotel room to get away from my family. Put on Facebook that I lost my phone and enjoyed my night. Hopefully by the time I get home, all of the Christmas cheer is over.[/quote]

I like this lol

11. On Christmas eve, Santa Claus and Baby Jesus get together to count the Holiday profits.

They always make out like bandits.

12. today is a xmas miracle, snowing in north texas, only getting worse. think they said 2 inches but we got like atleast 4 so far and its still going. fuck the law...and santa didnt deliver this year, I only got like a pair of house shoes and 2 bags of cheetos which I dont even care for.

13. This Christmas sucks because I've had to do a 9 hour potwash shift which was meant to be 6 hours on Christmas eve, and a good friend of mine is going out with my ex from this summer, and now I have to do a shitty split shift on boxing day, fuck this Christmas... oh well, going to Amsterdam tomorrow night so who gives a fuck.

14. A holiday made for the producer

Absolutely ridiculous

15. If you don't like it then don't participate in it.

16. Christmas is a day when the church pretty much takes over the state and if you don't like it you can hide in a closet or eat at a waffle house because everything else is closed. Why don't you assholes keep your celebrations to where they don't interfere with the day to day of people who don't give a shit? I just think its very tacky.

17. You've got the rest of the year to be a grinch, let people celebrate once a year why don't you?

18. Hey once a year, for 5 weeks, lets just let each other religious group or even groups of atheists dominate your entire life. Hell then let's let the state just have their way with us for another 5 weeks. The shit starts at thanksgiving and isn't over until new years dude.

19. Dominate your entire life? Let's not be so dramatic :rolleyes:

20. And that's what I hate most about it. I enjoyed being with my family yesterday, pigging out, drinking, having fun. Fuck the rest of the 5 weeks.

I told friends years ago that I'd like to be put in a coma from Thanksgiving night until January 2 every year.

And it get worse as time goes on: We now see xmas decorations here or there around Halloween time.

In the past 20 or more years, political campaigns have become permanent; they never end. You cannot escape politics unless you completely isolate yourself from the world, and who wants to do that? -- not me. The vast majority of "journalists" (cough . . . cough, more like "useful idiots") owe their entire career to big government, so their incentives are to promote it and never stop talking about it, and they don't.

Soon xmas will be like politics -- never ending.