A theory on vaped weed

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Zulgaines, Feb 10, 2014.

1. #21 Travel420, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014
    Sorry, but you don't even know how to spell the word "than," and the ridiculous crap you're trying to pull is way too unbelievable for me to be convinced by someone illiterate.

Hot water NEVER freezes.

What temperature was the water at at the moment it froze? That ought to blow your mind whether you're stoned or not!

(Hint: it was AT FREEZING TEMPERATURE).

You are blocked for being extremely stupid, so I get the last word.

2. Is this really the future of our nation? Access to Google, and can't even figure it out. My god.......

3. #23 Zulgaines, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014

You're being rude, and worse of all you're being rude while being ignorant.
    Like I said, it's called the Mpemba effect and there's no reason to be so hostile while arguing semantics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mpemba_effect

It's truth, it's still a bit of mystery, but it's been true since the dawn of time.

Kind of like how you called my previous comment nonsensical without understand the implications of decarboxylation.

4. You are the only rude and ignorant one here: Hot water NEVER freezes, you fucking moron.

You are now on block, so I get the last word.

I get the last word.....name calling and disrespect are not tolerated at Grasscity. - Chunk

5. The act of sticking your fingers in your ears and ignoring anything you don't want to believe is the lowest form of ignorance, and I pity you, even if you won't get the message.

6. Thanks. I'll have to experiment with different amounts of AVB but I haven't made any in a while so when I make some next ill use an ounce and see where that takes me!

Dude i'm too high for calculations at the moment.  Oh shit, I still gotta do physics hw...

8. I don't know much on this topic, but I've always heard that the reason you vape at higher levels is to get some of the other chemicals in weed, not just the THC.

I think the lower temps will give you a more 'pure' thc high while the higher temps will give you one closer to what a combustion high is like.

Cheers bro, exactly the answer I needed  :)