Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A story.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cody227, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Ok so last night, I walked about a mile down the street from my house to a park across the street from a lake to smoke peacefully since cops don't bother you around here for it. I got there and sat down on some benches. I was the only one there for awhile and while watching the sun starting to set, this old asian man came walking by and sat next to me. I commented on how beautiful the sunset was. In his very broken english, he agreed. We talked about the sunset and other sunsets we've seen. He mentioned he was from a place in Halong bay Vietnam and that the sunsets there will leave me speechless. We then got on a conversation about Vietnam and he told me he was a farmer for over 50 years before he came to the U.S. We shared stories but mine were nothing compared to this amazing person. He remembers planes and bombers flying over his house in Nam and u.s soldiers in his village. He was blind in his left eye because of something hitting his head after a bomb explosion near his home. He showed me the only thing he has left from his days in Vietnam and it turned out to be a cool, simple wooden pipe he made when he was 12!!! I dont know how old he was but that has to be at least 60 years old. And it lasted through Nam and over 50 years of vientamese farming. That is just amazing that hes had it that long through all his memories. We started talking about weed and how much of a miracle herb it really is and how positive the plant is. He pulls out a pill jar with some woven sock type of thing around it and he had like 2 grams of some DDDAAANNNKKK!!! It was beautiful...almost as beautiful as the sunset which was now pretty much gone. But it was so colorful and so perfect. I could not stop smelling it. He said it didnt have a name. I dont really like "names" anyways haha. He loaded a good bowl in the wooden pipe and let me get greens. The bud burned very slow and each hit got me higher and higher as we explored our knowledge of life, art, love, and everything in between. He had such vast knowledge about everything. He really was an amazing person. We talked till around 11 which was 5-6 hours. I was tired so I decided to leave. I bid farewell to the most amazing person i have ever met.

I just thought it was awesome and had to share...Anyone else meet anybody like this???

2. Wow man, i'm not sure if i've ever met anyone that cool. Sounds like you had a very memorable evening. Best part is, you got to smoke with this guy! Fuck to the yeah. Kudos and tokin' :bongin:

3. Great story, man! :) Could ya maybe move it over to Real Life stories though? It would be better there. I hope you had a little weed left to share with him after him sharing with you.

4. Soooooooo did you take some mushrooms before this little Asian man appeared on the bench next to you with his tales of adventure?!?!?

Haha just playing. Sounds like quite the experience. Sounds like quite the spot too! Take some sunset pics while you are toking and post them in the "What your bowl sees" thread!!

5. Sorry, im a little new to Grasscity. Could you tell me how to do that? I didnt even know I could move an already posted thread haha. And I had about a bowl loaded in my pipe when we finished smoking his weed, I offered it but he said he was high enough with some humour. If i ever see him again, im definetly smoking him up though.

6. Haha I always think of doing that but never bring my camera.