Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A story

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Xenfire, Jan 30, 2010.

1. time to tell you about some of the craziest sativa i ever smoked last night.

me and a bud packed the bong, and went to work in our smokatorium. I was on the computer and he was in the closet (smokatorium). After about 5 mins I hear knocking on the door, so I go over and open it.

Friend: I'm stuck in a box!!
    Me: ??
    *closes door*
    Friend: NOO DONT LEAVE ME HERE.

I sit back down at the computer and hear a couple more bong hits, then he stumbles out of the closet, baked as fucking shit.

So then it's my turn. I look in the bowl and only half the entire bowl is gone, I'm like 'theres no way hes that baked'. But I thought oh well he can pretend to be baked while I'm just completly fucked up.

So I start smoking, and this must have been really dense stuff or SOMETHING I don't know but lighting SO little of it milked the whole bong I was like WTF MY BONG IS SPAWNING SMOKE? so hit it a few times, then on my last hit I just cover the opening with my hand and stare at the floor for a couple minutes. I then realized that I had a milked bong in my hands, and upon looking in I said "Fml, that way too much smoke." But I digured I had to hit it since it would be a waste. So I hit that shit and walked out ofthe closet.

I can't remember much more but I know crazy shit was done and said, and I was tripping fucking balls. This must have been some of the craziest sativa strain ever, because quite frankly, I was going completely bat shit.

Here are some of the conversations that I can remember:

Me: *Making a really fucked up face, I thought it looked kind of like a trex or some shit. I start opening and closing my mouth and getting closer to my friend like I was going to eat him, and he was just screaming his fucking ass off.*
    Friend: NOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Me: *stops* OMG.
    Friend: *Looks like he's freakin the fuck out*

I remember discussing how many songs would fit on a 5 gig harddrive? He thought maybe 1 or 2, so we asked my other friend online and he was like wtf.

So yeah we were probably the most baked souls in the universe. I remember his dad coming in because we were too loud and I just looked at him with these pure red eyes and said "I'm baked as a banana" completely seriously. Hes like, alright, just be quiet you guys can still have a lot of fun just be quiet.

That's pretty much all I can remember, it's a little foggy but it was pretty amazing, so I tried to regurgitate as much as possible onto here.

:D:wave:

2. This one time at bong camp....:smoking:

3. LOL +rep like shit

4. lol'd hard at im baked as a bananaannnaaa

5. Why not just go bongin while on the computer?

6. hahahahahaha holy shit. I can only imagine how baked you guys were