A Story

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Monte Brisco, Jan 10, 2010.

1. The man slaved year after year too make the machine, the greed of there goal,
    too make a "robot slave" one who would do everything.

When there goal was reached, and the robot created, he had something no one thought
    possible.

Desire.

The robot had his own goals and plans, his own want. So he began to work towards them. Everyday he was our slave, and then he became our rival.

Technology expanded into an enourmous army, right in our homes.
    Missles fired, fires started and slow people began to move out of the homes,

Back to their real homes. Into the wild they lived, burning down all building as they went. Missles killed billions but finally,

Hope.

They came too the seed of the evil they had created, they had found the place where it all started, a massive city once known as detroit, and now a citadel of the robotic army.

The people marched on, there chants echoing through the city as the flames burned building after building, glass shattering from the heat, long shadows where cast through

the Evening. Finally they came to the building, just a long narrow building in the middle of the inner city. As the fires swept into the old rotting wood bulletproof glass began to

shake. The store burned through out the night, first sweeping through the halls and officed of the building and then working down through an elevator.

The first lower floor exploded with fire as an Security Weapon Hold exploded.

The second lower floor exploded with sparks as computer crackled and burned.

And on the third lower floor a, in the very back of the level was a room. A name on the door, no personal object in the room. Just an office.

But wait,

In that office is a computer, a computer who for day in, and day out, slaved to work for us, to please us, too help us do something we couldn't do alone.

But even a computer has wants, and it wanted a change, it wanted to let us do the slaving for awhile and so it began its own plan, and calculate, and work towards his goal.

And when people least expected, the computer took it.

So as the flames licked at its melting hard drive the computers last Send Message was,

: "Good Game, Rematch?"

I just smoked two fat bong bowls so I'm pretty faded, sorry if the story dosen't make sense and i'll just take it down :eek: :smoking:

2. thats how i yjink wen im high but i do think that tec could kill us all in the furture if were not carefull:smoking:

3. sounds like the plot behind Irobot with will smith :smoking: