a story

Discussion in 'General' started by lambofgodbc, Dec 20, 2003.

1. i'm bored so here's a story about my life.
    Age 1 through 10(blank,can't remmeber that stage)
    Age 11 through 13(blank agian)
    Age 14-i fell in love with mary jane
    Age 15-smoked my way through that year
    Age 16-still smokin my way through life
    Age 17-quit smokin for a while(thats when i met pills)
    Age 18-here at a computer,dry,bored,depressed caused i was just dumped by my girlfriend of 2 years,which she's now with my freind.
    that just about sum's it up,anyone have a good story of there life?

2. You can't rememebr the first 10 years of your life? Not to brag but I can remember back to my late 1's.

Attached Files:

3. so check it out ....

im out in the back yard...by my self...

sitting in one of those little plastic wash bins they used to put in the sink to do dishes in....not very big right ...i was deffinitly less than one ...becouse i could talk well at one....and this was definitly before i could talk...

so i was splashing and laffing in the sunshine..and a little bee came and landed on me ...he tickled a little and made me laff more...i was very happy ...and even tho i did not understand language ...i understood frendship...becouse the feeling between this bee and i was just that...very pure very new ....and i was happy....

along comes my mother ...

and starts to skreem ...she freeks out and yells...and thro's her drink at the bee...

now i am fucked up....i am not in any way happy...

i am crying and skreeming...my first and only friend now gone

and i never ended up likeing that bitch....

4. wow man, thats crazy memory.

lets see what i can pull outta the hat...

damn, all can think of is elementary school and a couple preschool moments, nothing really early...

anyways my lifes been kind of an odd one. have always been pretty popular, but always liked to be alone much more. guess im sort of a hermit. didnt have a girlfriend, or even kiss a girl for that matter till i was in the 11th grade.

5. Hey, I wanna share a story... I was on vacation in the Bahamas, about 5 or 6 years old. I was playing with this stray dog, having a great time. I must have gone too close to a hornets nest, because next thing I knew, I had hornets in my shorts. I started yelling, because I'm getting stung.
    The dog thinks I'm funny and that I'm playing, so he's happy too. My uncle comes running out, and kicks the dogs ass thinking it's attacking me.
    Meanwhile, I'm still being stung... :(
    I take the shorts off for a half hour, put them back on, and I get stung again. That day (and the day afterwards) SUCKED!

6. Hey at least the hornets didn't crawl up your pee-pee.

7. I remember the first time i did e in a club - man that was a fucking great night!

8. wow....maybe it was rabid....

i thnk my earliest memory was before i was one. i remember being in a baby basket, and i know i couldnt talk or walk for that matter, all my memorys after that take place during m toddler years.

9. ok so like

i remembetr lying in my crib and being cozzy and all was well

untill my gradfather walked in ...i could not talk or walk ither ...yet somhow understood alot more than we give infants credit for

he came in and i did not like him at all...so i cryed

he came over and leaned down to try and talk his gibberish....and i grabed him by the beard!fucker

he started to yell and holler and i did not let go

they had to come help him get free...basterd i never liked him to thjis day

as a matter of fact i am plaNING a trip to his house to steal my gradmothers ashes...

that fuck keptb them ...and it was her final wish to be spread over her parents grave in ny...and he has them in his house in fla....fucker

10. Oh fuck yes!
    I did get her ashes...... she asked me to promise before she died.....that i wouldn't let him keep them.....
    His landlord called me to say the old fuck was in the hospital and about to be evicted....
    I made arrangement with the landlord to clean the place for him after the eviction was final...so i could get those ashes....and a few pictures...
    Then i went and gave the old fuck a chance to screw it up on his own.... told him of the eviction... and if he gave me his keys..... i would put his shit in storage till he had a place to go....
    Asshole had me thrown out of the hospital... so the next day i enjoyed sending everything he owned to the dump.... as my nanas friends got to take her pictures... the only possessions she ever cared for....

11. wow......nowadays i have that bee tattooed on my forearm......