A story about Thom Yorke and his friends(Forum Game)

Discussion in 'General' started by Barnkis, Jan 8, 2009.

1. I noticed this on another forum, and it was quite funny. Please only comment if you know who Thom Yorke is.

We all take turns adding sentences. I'll start.

It was a sunny morning, and Thom had just finished his house cleaning, and was heading out.

2. After looking around his house making sure everything was in its right place, he was off to the market.

3. Thom decided that while he was at the market, he'd take a stroll down into the city, to see about acquiring some dank marijuana.

4. Thom was on his walk to the market saw a mysterious man in a long dark trench coat, loitering in the alley.

5. #5 Barnkis, Jan 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2009
    He purchased an 1/8th, and after he smoked a nice spliff, He took 15 Steps. "How come I end up where I started!?!" Screamed Thom in anger.

6. #6 elitebattlebud, Jan 8, 2009
    As thom is cheerfully looking at the merchandise in the market square, he hears a churning noise coming from inside of him.

7. "My oh my, whatever could that be?" Thom pondered.

He kept walking, stopping in at all of the kiosks and booths, curious to see if he could find a bargain.

8. #8 Barnkis, Jan 8, 2009
    The churning noise returned, This time accompanied by the feeling of an oncoming vomit session. After a quick trip to the bathroom, Thom throws up the Weird Fishes he bought from a Chinese vendor. Or was it those Packt Sardines in a Crushd Tin Box? Either way Thom decided it was time for a change of scenery. He left the Market, and prayed to god the song references were over.

9. The Weird Fishes said to Thom Are you sweet? Are you fresh? Are you strung up by the wrists? We want the young blood!!

10. Thom replied to the fish "When I am King, You will be first against the wall." Thom left on his journey to find some Psilocybin mushrooms.

11. While strolling down the street he notices a happy bearded man waving to him. He walks over and greets the man. "hello, beautiful weather isn't it?"
    "Yeah man, I got something to make it even better, free of charge!"
    The man, as Thom now believes to be a hippy, pulls out a bag of Cubensis mushrooms.
    Thom takes the bag and eats the mushrooms and says thank you and goodbye to the hippy.

30 minutes later, Thom is convinced that down is the new up.

12. The trip started to go bad. Thom hid beneath fake plastic trees, trying to conceal himself from bodysnatchers. That, and trying not to be eaten by worms.

13. After pondering the events of his day so far Thom realizes that the deranged hippy was no hippy at all but the reincarnation of the Gautama Buddha! Thom decides that he is going to make it his lifes purpose to reach the state of nirvana.

14. Thom called up Mike and got a drive to the record store. He purchases the album Nevermind.

15. The trip started getting out of control. Thom was in a loop and thought he was Skip Divided In Limbo on Harrowdown Hill .

16. while tom still pondering about nirvana he decided he need to urinate, but has no place to so he urinates on a wall of a building next to a homeless man. the homless man askes him would you lik some lsd

17. Thom denies the LSD, for it would only make his condition worsen. he doesn't want to get The Bends.

18. He changed his mind and went back (lol). "LSD?!?!?" Thom cried out incredulously. "Why the fuck not?". SO he ate the 8 tabs. He then realized the building he was pissing on was the white house.

19. after leaving the homeless man Thom sees a unique looking cop car in the distance. He immediately assumes it's the karma police but he might be wrong.

20. #20 Barnkis, Jan 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2009
    The car pulls up toward Thom. WHen the officer steps out, she says "have you seen a girl with a hitler hairdo? its making me feel ill."

Thom freaks out. "What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here!"