a stoner chefs dream come true

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by e_to_the_x, Jun 28, 2009.

1. I absolutely love cooking when I'm blazed, and I also love white castles (what pothead doesnt? or am i jus old skool lol?)

Anyways check this shit out, I'm going to make these dank ass home made white castles tomorrow. Gotta go shopping later tonight, but this shit will be dank, I'm gonna have a couple of my stoner friends come over, blaze, and then we'll make these :p

Big Red Kitchen: White Castle-like Sliders: A How To

That's the recipe if you want it. Anyways, stay high and stay fly :smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. also check this shit out, tim and eric man those guys are fucking hilarious

[ame=http://www.adultswim.com/video/?episodeID=8a25c39210c5ed230110c6e5bb8a021a]Adult Swim Video[/ame]

3. White Castle SUCKS.

'nuff said.

4. We don't have WC here in Texas but when I visited Chicago my friends and I took a blazed trip there, it was epic.

5. hey dude if you dont like it thats cool but you dont gotta be an ass like that.

6. gonna go roll me a j, then head to the supermarket to pick up some ground beef. damn good idea

7. ohhhhhhhh man i used to live in st. louis and fuckin loved the WC!!! now its homemade lil sliders and the occasional pickup of frozen WC burgers from costco.

Im bout to head up to the liquor store pick up a couple brews and cook up carne asada tacos wit rice beans!!!!!! yeeeeuh!!!!!