A stoned rant at my notepad

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by ShiddiBaba, Jan 13, 2013.

1. anyone can become whatever he or she wants to become. The experiences of life and all the things that make up the journey of one individual's soul leave an imprint on the
    physical world in the DNA. Now if u can go on a path to access those dna codes u will have a way to experience those same experiences. But this isnt that simple, to go on the path u
    must begin with thinking the exact same thoughts he started thinking to become whatever he became. Come to the same realizations he came to. One after the other. Till u reach ur goal.
    How do u/i go about doing this? we look to our ancestors and anyone we are related to in any way, even friends. We become so much like our parents because and only because it is so easy for us to unlock and access these zones in our DNA. WE see
    them first hand and because our DNAs are so alike we adapt to them in a snap. Even interactions between siblings take on a similar patter over generations. U will see so much
    of your self, little bits and pieces of your own in them and they will see the same in you. My mom's brother, and me are very well syrnised 'cause i have seen him, talked to him,
    he's taken me through unlocking his experiences and i am sure i will see my life span out a lot like his. It is uncanny. I know it. When my dad tells me how he feels about his dad,
    he is telling me exactly how i feel about him. He is telling me exactly what my son will feel about me. I was good at math up till middle school, like Xtremely good. My mum used to
    tell me her dad wrote a book on math. she helped me unlock my grandpa's little bit. My mom's dad died when she was a teen. I never met my dad's dad either. If i ever end up
    writing a book on math or achieve anything vaguely related to math i owe it to my mom. Next time I meet anyone who could know anything of my relatives long past i will
    interrogate them really hard. Now life becomes but a game. My dad is a war veteran, his older bro a martyr*, my grandfather is supposed to be the greatest person that ever lived.
    I will be the baddest mother fucker that ever lived.*(am i proposing that i will become a martyr?) i just realized that. maybe if i seek it out hard enough. my dad had a bear as a pet, snakes,
    deer, monkey, weasel etc etc. I already have had an impressive repertoire of pets myself. I am great with animals just like he is, my sister is a great cook just like my mom. I will learn to cook now. I swear it,
    People just instantly fall in love with my brother, same sort of way people fall in love with my dad. I've picked that up. I am special. So are u.