Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Sticky Icky Situation

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by slikker, Apr 27, 2011.

1. So, I've been trying to find a dealer for a while now, and this guy has'nt had any for a while, but he recently got hooked up with someone reliable and offered me for some really high prices (18 a gram) So i asked if i could get a half o and he said 250$ and said to meet him on saturday (its wednesday) he kept asking to make sure the deal was on, and my long time mate's brother said he could get me 28g for 250$ I know im not getting ripped with either and i feel really bad, because the original dealer said he didnt want to be fucked around when making sure of everything.

The question, is it wrong to ditch him if i can get more weed for a much better price, i really dont want to waste my money as im working with my mate for 9 hours straigh on friday night to get the money for this weed.

2. Over a smaller amount I wouldn't fuck him around but your getting double for the same price... No brainrt tbh

3. ok, but i guess the question is, how do i tell the other guy without him wanting to cut my testicles off? do i get some kiddies to buy it from him?

4. buy it, get rid of it real quick, then buy the 28g

5. just tell him you found someone that can do double what hes sayin for 250, if he smokes weed he will understand.

6. these dealers both want the same day, and i havent got the money to juggle this stuff :/
    PS. Tonight im smoking up the last of my purple afghani grown by my own cousin!

7. Damn, stop being a wuss and tell him sorry but something came up and you don't have the money.

Do you think this same dealer would give a shit about your feelings if it were reversed?

I think the reason he said he doesn't like to be fucked around 'cause he knows one could do a better deal. I mean why is he getting so antsy days mind you vs. maybe a day perhaps? Hell, weed sells itself so he can always find a pothead somewhere to sell to. Don't worry about it and you don't have to tell the particulars.

It's not like you signed a contract with him.

8. That better be some pretty crazy shit @ $250 a half, otherwise fuck him, if he wants to rip you off you don't owe him anything.

9. #9 JayF, Apr 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2011
    So not telling him is being a wuss, but lying about the reason because you can't tell him that you've found someone cheaper to his face, isn't?

As long as you don't call him while he's waiting to meet you to cancel (i.e. give him plenty of notice) he probably won't care. Tell him you've found someone cheaper. Dealers are businessmen, not very good ones most of them, but businessmen nonetheless. They like to know what the competition is selling at.

There's also the possibility that he knows he's overcharging you and when you say you've found someone cheaper he'll offer you a better price. Either that, or he'll come out with a sales pitch claiming that his is the best weed in the world, that's why it's double the price.

10. that's what i would do.. i mean, money talks. if he really is serious, he will match the price, if not. then he must not want the money.

11. 250 a half o is way too much. just tell him that.