Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

a small bud 2

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FrankFourTwenty, Jun 15, 2011.

1. hi everyone,

I've been trying when to save a bit of bud but its a bit difficult to when your in a friends shed and theirs a bong in front of you and your far from home!

but i did wanna upload something. I don't know what it is..smells fruity, sticky and grinds out well and it tastes great. Me and some friends picked up 5 grams of it today.

couldn't really get a good picture

How do i go about identifying weed I've been interested recently?

[​IMG][​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Is that the 5 grams you were talking about?

3. no that was a bong I saved so i could upload :D

but we did pick 5 grams of this up earlier today

4. I have a weird feeling you didn't grab 10 grams of this. My theory is you grabbed 1 gram of this, decided to take a picture and tried to trick GC :p

just my thoughts, anyways bud looks fineee

5. me and a few friends picked up 5 grams of this, I don't understand whats wrong with that?

6. hahah that looks like .05 grams

7. hes said twice now that isnt the whole thing.

its dank looking, no1 can specify strain or anything like that from looking at it

8. Thankyou haha :D finally someone can read the actual thread...

9. Dude, that's not 5 grams! Jk.. Looks pretty dank man.

10. whats up frank

edit: oh never mind i just realised its in his name so its not as impressive.