A simple question

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by WookiesAreCool, Mar 31, 2005.

1. i was listenin to my local ska band Big D and the Kids Table from Boston mass and they posed an interersting inquirey

"A Slave in Heaven, or a Star in Hell?"

I would be a Star in Hell, just because ive been under enough stupid authority through HS i wanna be my own ruler.... how about you guys, and why

peace

jeff

2. Hmmm, very intresting indeed! Let me think... *thinks*

well, i can't come up with an answer! I don't want to be a slave and not be free, but i wouldn't want to be a star in hell, cause hell isn't a pretty place to be, even if you can rule down there...sigh

3. I'd rather be a slave in heaven. If you think about it - it's paradise. So you're really just chillin all day. Work's not gonna suck so it'll be all good. Gotta have something to do to occupy your time for eternity :D LOL.

4. Star in hell, the devil can kiss my ass...

and.. who is god to amke me his slave? i am my own master...

5. sorry to break it to you, but that's a more famous quote from the fallen angel lucifer. he once said it was better to be a star in hell than serve in heaven and we all know where that got him. would you really want to meet him on the street though?

as for me, i'm quite happy where i am. no use in wondering about places people have only ever imagined, and where my social status would be in such a place.

6. [quote name='Mr.Redeye']"...but that's a more famous quote from the fallen angel lucifer. he once said it was better to be a star in hell than serve in heaven..."