Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A shiny new piece.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jethrot73, Sep 11, 2011.

1. I just picked up this beaut' at the head shop down my street. It's got a deep bowl, thick glass and a nice design. Only problem is, I can't figure out what to name him! Do you guys have any ideas??

Attached Files:

2. Charzard.

[​IMG]

I see the resemblance.

3. [quote name='"splat1234"']Charzard.

I see the resemblance.[/quote]

Agreed

4. Red Tiger, Is red, and looks like it has claws (And if you didn't know is a type of Camo from MW2).

5. Nice piece man! Looks like color changing glass from here.

Is there hash in that bowl??

6. Id call it bloody mary.

7. Damn that is a sexy red. Seconding Charizard.

8. Devil's Claw. Nick name DC

9. VERY NICE.. how about Tiger Claw or Red Dragon

10. #11 jethrot73, Sep 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2011
    [quote name='"oldSCHOOL_toker"']Nice piece man! Looks like color changing glass from here.

Is there hash in that bowl??[/quote]

Thanks! No hash though. It's a nice mocha-tasting indica strain I picked up yesterday.

[quote name='"splat1234"']Charzard.

I see the resemblance.[/quote]

I'm probably going with this idea. Cheers man! :smoke: And to all others, thanks for the nicknames. :D

11. "Scarlet" its a real sexy, sleek name you know? I love naming pieces with girls names. My bowl is black and has a few trippy swirls on it so I call her Celeste. Its real spacy.

12. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']

Agreed[/quote]

Agree

13. The Red Rocket. how much did you buy it for?

14. [quote name='"afatflatcat"']"Scarlet" its a real sexy, sleek name you know? I love naming pieces with girls names. My bowl is black and has a few trippy swirls on it so I call her Celeste. Its real spacy.[/quote]

Ooh, that might give Charzard a run for his money.

[quote name='"twilly123"']The Red Rocket. how much did you buy it for?[/quote]

35 bucks. Not a bad price for this pretty young thing.

15. Name it Red Pipe. "Hey dude, where's my red pipe?" See, it fits:smoke:

16. The Devils Horn

17. Red Veiny penis dick

18. mark of the demon, cuz it's all red and looks like a claw haha