A second Earth

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Scnerd, May 6, 2011.

1. #21 Scnerd, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Woaw broada too many big for me to comprehend you're going to have to dumb it down for me to understand not on that intellectual level

2. #22 Scnerd, May 8, 2011
    How so? Elaborate

3. :smoke:

second earth sounds cool

4. Thanks Scnerd. Haha, I am constantly thinking about this kinda stuff when I smoke :)

5. #25 Scnerd, May 8, 2011
    Ahah thank you:)
    I wonder if we can fly

6. Lol!!! Thats too funny Please don't call me by my display name my real name is Milan. But I am too:) you're a chill guy/girl

7. our species is a product of our planets evolutionary processes.
    what i gathered from the OP is that there is another planet just like ours with inhabitants just like us. it seems like kind of a stretch IMO.
    im not saying that its an impossibility. but it just seems like that theory is very human centered and puts our species above all for some reason.
    dinos ruled the earth way longer than we have, or probably will. do they have a special planet?

its fun to entertain the idea though :bongin:

8. Thats one of the first prototypes that the aliens rejected. It was such a flop that they had to move to a completely different part of the universe just so no one would bother them.

9. #29 Scnerd, May 8, 2011
    Ooh ok I get you, well I don't know about thee dinosaurs I like to think that all that we were born upon on this will be on another earth but not born at thee same time here you get me? Like we don't know if evolution is inverted or just random. You never knew we could be living with thee dinosaurs or thee dinosaurs over run us. Aha just a lot of scenarios, because keep in mind thee earth is billions ages old but we only have 2000+ years dated living on this earth. Who knows what was living before thee dinos on this earth

10. #30 Scnerd, May 8, 2011
    Ahaha wow that was random where'd you pull this one from?
    :laughs and smokes:

11. i don't get it. if it's really hot and not fully developed, how is it a replica of earth? wouldn't it just be an ordinary planet?

12. #32 Scnerd, May 9, 2011
    No it looks just like earth full of water and everything and it has some land it looks exactly like earth

13. what is this i dont even