A sad day, because of the law.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KANK5, Jan 23, 2009.

1. #1 KANK5, Jan 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2009
    Today's been a very sad day for me and my close buddies. Very, very, verrry sad.
    I live in a very calm and peaceful part of my city here in Southern New Jersey. There's nothing around here but expensive ass houses, farms, and places to eat... and really, there's nothing to do on free time other than smoke pot. Which is great! haha. The police are almost never a problem, because they're busy elsewhere in the shitty parts of town. The only time the police are around the area is late at night, when the drunks are driving around - and they do a good job at keeping them off the road.

Anyway, ever since I've been a user of cannabis I've been getting my purchased nugs off the same guy because he's a good friend of mine. I'd often buy fat sacks off him and smoke him out - just because I always appreciated him being reliable and right on with weight. He'd come to our house, my girlfriend or I would even cook him a meal when he'd come over (we are not home often) because, once again, we respect the risk he takes to provide what we wanted. Starting about a month ago, he really slowed down selling pot and only sold to me and a couple other close friends. He would ALWAYS say that "this is the last pound, I'm retiring after this - I've made it so long without getting caught I got to just end it now before my luck runs out". But we all knew that he personally enjoyed having a lot of ganja, hunting deer during the season, and just being a slacker when he was not working construction. So me and my buddies would always doubt him when he said he was retiring - and most of the time, we convinced him not to. Anyway, today my good friend was pulled over by popo roaming a random ass road in the middle of nowhere in the early afternoon - Caught with 147 grams after slowly rolling through a stop sign, making a right turn on to his own street (he was on the way home). They took all the green, and a little more than $1,500 - most of which he earned legitimately building houses.

Another handful of years of someone's life ruined by the police..

2. +rep for not starting your story with 'so'. (The rest was written pretty well, too).

3. God damnet, why can the police not do something that matters? Just last week I read about a double homicide in Southern New Jersey.

4. sucks to hear when such nice guys get busted for something so innocent. something i will never understand though (because i dont drive) is how getting pulled over for rolling through a stop sign leads to the cops finding 100+ grams...

5. Because you can always smell 100+ grams.