A Sad but Fun Night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ZerO Stay Tokin, Jul 14, 2006.

1. Well tonight i was hanging out w/ a bunch of my boys, that i havent really chilled with in a while.It felt like a reunion because i dont normally chill with all of them alot. We got two bottles of bacardi superior between 6 heads, so i got pretty drunk. I seen a friend that i went to middle school w/ and we get to talking and reminiscing about old times. He tells me that he just robbed a house about two weeks ago and that another good friend of mine got arrested and is in rykers island prison facing 2-4 years. That really made me feel bad because this kid was always good and i couldnt believe that he is facing 2-4. So that got me kinda upset so i went to the liqour store and grabbed a personal bottle of jack daniels and drank it with my friend from middle school.

Well to make a long story short, me and all my friends that i havent really hung out with wound up getting really fucked up and doing stupid ass shit that we havent done since we were alot younger. We were running around like immature little kids, but i dont care it was fun as fuck. We were breaking car mirrors, one of my friends broke a car window like a dumbass. I feel bad for breaking the mirrors cuz that shit sucks when it happens to you. But all in all it was a mad fun night and i love to chill with old friends and just have a great time. I felt like i was 13 again,hahaha.

Well im about to smoke a blunt dedicated to my boy d-rock facing 2-4.

2. Damn that sucks but if you can't face the consequences don't do it. At least he isn't doing 25-life.

3. I can enjoy being immature especailly in the context of reminiscing (I spelled it wrong I know) but can't you do it without majorly fucking peoples shit?

Like even paintballing a house wouldve been better... shit comes off with a Wendys napkin...

But shit dude people who got their windows broken are gonna have to pay upwards of 100 just cause you and your buds got excited...

Life's not fair but that doesn't mean you shouldn't make an effort to make it so

4. Breaking car mirrors ~not cool~, but I know what you mean when you say it was fun doing it. Lol...I'm the same. But yeah man sounds like good times, that sucks about your old friend tho...major bummer when people you know just SNAP like that and change.

5. yeah, i just IMd the kid that did it and he said that he feels horrible about breaking his window and that he is gonna leave 200 bucks and post it that says "Sorry i break your window, here the money to fix it." plus 200 bucks is nothing to him hes rich. so im glad that hes doing that cuz if it was me id be so pissed if someone broke my window.

6. Hahahah there's always this kid... I dunno if your friend is to this extreme but an 8th grade this kid paid me 50 a week to be his bodyguard...

Dude nobody was attacking him ever... I don't mean because of me but nobody was like messin with him or anything... sometimes I would like pick up a kid and move him if it was requested...

But anyways yeah that's good of your friend and I'm sure the people will be very happy they don't have to pay for it themselves