Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

a sacrifice...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Deleted member 133486, Jan 14, 2009.

1. well today me and my bro got lit before school and he decided to bring his bubbler, his very first piece to school. we were walking around during lunch and we saw two pigs and one of their drug dogs walking around campus... so he gets all paranoid and says he ABSOLUTELY needs to get rid of the bubbler. So he just takes it out of his backpack and looks at it for a cool minute....and he throws it as hard as he can onto the roof of the school....'

i was still baked and it looked like it went in slow-mo.. in the time it took for us to hear the killing sound of glass breaking...i had like flashbacks of all th times we'd used it..

so mo bro was all down and stuff and i told him that everything happens for a reason..still high. sure enough, the cops come in the door during 4th per and the dog goes to sniffing around....

then i look at my friend across the room making hella faces at their dog.

2. I would have stashed it somewhere.....like under the trashbags in the garbage containers...or like in some bushes...but w/e you can always get a new one.

3. ouchhh that sucksss. i dopr my lil spoon when i was baked... poor lil guy...

4. ahhhhhhh. THat reminds me of the time i went to sonic youth last summer. Beautiful day, outdoor show, what could be better?, they were searching people for fireworks (it was july 4th) and my friend took his BRAND NEW pipe and buried it because he was so paranoid. Never got that thing back! :laughing:
    hehe but smashing a piece on the roof of a school takes the cake... You must have been reeeeally zooted!:D

5. Good story but drug dogs aren't allowed to be near the students in school. Too much liability, possible psychological damage if someones extremley afraid of dogs.

Sorry but I'm not buying the part about the dogs coming into you're classroom. Even if they did they would have smelled marijuana on you're clothes no matter how much axe you sprayed.

6. nah...they made the kids stand in the back of the room while the dog sniffed around.

7. Drug dogs are a bitch, I was searched multiple times in school for "suspected possesion and selling". They usually bring you to the police area and let the dog sniff you, never had any problems though. Sorry to hear about the bubbler.
    Happy toking.:D