Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A rookie stoner needs advice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by israelj055, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Yea man if you know she blazes then just straight up tell her you'll smoke her up, trust me shes not going to turn it down.

2. Lol do this.

3. Haha so true

4. OSG, i think if you were to approach just about anyone walking along your street you can find someone who smokes, and it wouldn't be difficult. The fact of the matter is marijuana(i'll call it that here) has become WIDELY accepted in society. I said most people smoke. Maybe not every person on the face of the planet smokes, but hyperbole is one of the best parts of the English language ;)

5. haha thats a good one

6. I remember not too long ago I saw a thread where some guy was looking for a dealer in his new city, and someone posted telling him to go into a furniture store or something like that, and say something like "Man, that couch is dank as fuck!"
    I was stoned when I read it and died laughing
    And I'm stoned as all shit right now so if this is completely irrelevant, sorry
    But you should do something along those lines...
    Oh and mow the fucking lawn man!!

7. Op, stop stalking the neighbor girl.

When you get up and actually do something, most of the time you won't feel tired, but actually energized. Ever wonder why people say exercising makes them feel better?

8. Nice bro, Ask the girl to toke with you and see if she's a freak. Nothing like getting high and getting your dick sucked.

Amen brothers ?!?!?!?

9. Yeah, but I'd generally stear clear from a girl who'd jump on a stranger's dick the first time they meet.

EDIT: 100 posts woo!

10. :laughing::laughing::laughing:
    if she does smoke like yu said she wont turn it down unless she doesnt like yu and doesnt want to be with yu anyways well whenever u see her and make eye contact or something ask her if she wants to smoke a blunt or smething, at least thats wat they ask me when they want me to smoke with them

just do it!!!

11. i recall this post

12. If you're mowing with a ride on... That's prolly the most fun thing to do when high. If it's push mower or weedwacking... Sucks for you.

13. Haha every heard of Cofee and umm mane up Its not like you cant cut your grass while your tired. I personally love to get high and cut my grass and take bong hits in between. Even if it is a Indica.

14. Haha nice line, I'm totally gonna end up using that. :p

15. To your neighbor just say " Do you like cannabis? If she laughs and go yeah then your golden, If she goes what? :bolt:

16. [quote name='mwasa254']I always smoke before cleaning or doing yard work. I love it!
    QUOTE]

Same here. No but, just suck it up.

17. you know twitter is being stored in the library of congress, right? every tweet.

18. lol great advice. Bro, for the girl, just grow some cajones and ask her. You just gotta go out on a limb.

19. I believe this is not only a thread about people smoking pot, but a section, a forum, a freaking website about people who ARE SMOKING POT.

Thats like going to a gay bar and telling the men to stop being gay.

20. Haha :) Speak the Truth, lol :)