Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A riddle

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by packdabowldawg, Apr 17, 2011.

1. As a seasoned toker you have most likely learned that moderation is key for a fulfilling life. This being said u will try your best to do all things in moderation(generally). By doing ALL (once again generally) things in moderation....arent you not actually doing something in moderation?
    I might just be really baked but if you understand what im saying; wouldn't over doing SOME things make since in he whole "all things in moderation" way of thinking?
    I submit to you, fellow stoners, that we have to do something in excess, to achieve overall moderation. This being said what would you choose to overdo in life if u had to choose something?

P.S. I'm REALLY baked. Tried a vape for the first time and i can really tell the difference between smoking.

TL;DR: .....just read it lol ...:eek:

2. Fuck man I've gotta go do some bags and then come back to this.....

3. Not to like be a prick about what your saying, but I don't do anything I like in moderation. I do things as excessively as I can without causing negative consequences.

When I have the bud I'll smoke allllll daaaayy

4. I can understand that....but by doing things as much as possible, but without negative consequences.....thats pretty much moderation.

5. There is a difference in self moderation, and moderation due to environmental factors.
    Have some self control.

OP, I dig what you're saying, the statement itself is kinda ironic. "ALL things in moderation." Should be more like MOST.

6. I love this

Btw with a vape the only difference is you won't feel your body attacking the harmfull Chemicals in smoke, so it just feels a little cleaner

7. moderation...i eat in moderation, thats about it

8. i wouldn't overdo anything. if i went back, i'd make my mistakes sooner.

moderation is important. too much moderation does oppose to the definition, so i'd agree.

too much moderation might lead you to being a perfectionist? i think i'm leaning that direction.

i'm sure i do some things in excess, but i can't really point them out. one would be using a computer. i can't wait until i'm done with this chapter of my life and move on, so i'm not stuck with my keyboard or remote (i rarely choose the remote).

9. gotta say im really disapointed that mods decided to move this. "all questions go in apprentice boards".....what about all the questions on the front page of the seasoned tokers board? are you guys just waiting to move those?