A riddle just for you...

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Lilith999, Feb 13, 2003.

1. If you're floating down the Mississippi River in a bathtub, and the wheels fall off, how many pancakes does it take to build a doghouse?

Feel free to post replies as to what you think the answer is...if you're stumped, pm me. Though I do warn you...you may end up hating me for it ;)

2. Depends on how many fish you catch before the wheels fall off and how many women have false teeth!

3. hey man you cant build a doghouse out of pancakes

4. it takes 420 pancakes to build a doghouse .

5. i8m so fucking drunk rihg not that i dont even undersant that

6. LMAO!!! hahahahahaha...
    [​IMG]
    CHEERS!
    [​IMG]
    ill swing around tommorrow when I com to..and give it another whirl

7. man you need more information. you cant make a doghouse without the srypu. you gotta have syrup or its not worth it.and seceond of all it depends on how fast your driving your bathtuvb and how easily it rolls over. and thirdly of all at what angle asians eyes slant. after all this i would conclude that the eifel tower is a fucking tall ass building.just bet the facts strait

8. KIDS... DON'T SMOKE CRACK!

9. My guess: 28? JK, i agree w/ the eiffel tower being a bigass building, u ever been there? U were prolly high. It's cool, me too...

10. man im stoned, lets eat them pancackes n forget about the doghouse cuase i got tehm unchies!h eheh

11. as many pancakes as it takes to bribe someone into doing it so your lazy ass doesn't have to.