A report on the sitation in Sweden

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by idiotjim, Jun 10, 2010.

in Sweden we /they have a law that has made it illegal to have any forbidden chemical in your blood stream :eek:so they draw blood and you get mostly a fine or if young to be doing time w social services.
    I belive this blood stream thing is unique in the world. The cops know its a unwinnable war so they just doing the stats as the goody2shoes is real assholes.
    It wont go away one try to argue but they are 'optimists', just more cops and more lies about "knark" will fix it. This word i just used -KNARK- is the term they use for all illeagal substances. they consider heroin and pot the same but the ethanol-culture is booming,killing people every weekend. Is it just me or dont ethanol make you intoand absolut idiot?! The most stupid thing i ever done was under ethanol dim.
    But as i said.
    It WONT go away, to big biz and much too nice:)
    Sweden import 8-9 metric tons of hasch every year.
    (1000 kilo is a metric ton and 1000gr is a kilo.prices are
    SEK60-100/gr SEK100 IS $7 OR $8 APROX one gr is
    a slow night with 3 buddys but i know ppl rolling it up using
    as much as 1-2 gr in one joint,most fall ff since hasch arent so easy to
    lock in a cigarett.beside i good pipe can give 5 ppl a fair share even at 0,3gr)
    BUT
    its insane here and we cant even debate it cause its being built up a stigma over the years so you risk to be shunned, and if you got kids and the cops find a fivish (5gr) on you there are big big risk that social services will ask about your competence as a parent.¨
    ALL THE WORLD - SWEDEN NEED YOUR HELP