A really useful tool for bong cleaning?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Brenkin, Feb 16, 2014.

1. We've all had a bong that just won't get clean in certain areas, probably because we just can't reach in there with all the intricate nature of the glass. 

I'd like to know what people's opinions are on this. I think it could prove to be a pretty useful tool to clean bongs! 

It's basically a little silicone brush with a magnet designed to provide cleaning in areas other tools can't. 

2. no chance that will clean resin from your bong. iso 91% alcohol and salt is what your going to want to use. if its really thick you may want to soak it in iso for a while, though thats most likely not necessary. 

3. #3 InstaBlaze, Feb 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2014
    I used to have something similar to that. It works OK but its not amazing. You only get a few of the little scrubbing pads and they wear out pretty quickly. And the fact that the magnet is flat causes some problems too, since the inside of the tubing isn't flat the magnet doesn't scrub with its entire face, only the edges.

Nothing works better than keeping your tube from getting super dirty in the first place by using iso and salt. Pipe cleaners work well for slides, down stems and dry pieces as well.

Sent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Iso and salt is the way to go, also those iso swabs are amazing for cleaning your bowls/slides.