A real fuck up

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by M O IK IK I IE, May 27, 2011.

1. Hey Blades...Thought i wasnt going to be writing this message in this way

But sadly due to my dumbass self I am

Anyways I went to Edinburgh the other day to visit a few friends from Australia that are living there, they told me that they have a few roommates, three girls and apparently they say they are just alright and nothing special (looks wise)

So i go into the weekend not expecting much in terms of women and go with an openmind ready to have some drinks and get weird :D

So i get the Scotland and meet up with my buddies we go smoke a bowl and then head out to there apartment to meet "the girls". So we get there and meet the first two and I see what my buddies were saying they were cool girls but werent the hottest girls. Then about 2 hours go by and the third girl, w'ell call her G shows up at the house from work, Immediately im taken back, I start to get nervous, she is so cute and not like bombshell or anything like that, I can just sense something about her.

so we end up going out that night and having soem drinks and me and her hit it off and are "together" the rest of the night, we get back home and we just kiss for a bit before she goes to bed, I was pretty fucking happy about this cuz honestly shes fucking awesome.

So the next day comes and we dont really talk about it, but im trying to make eye contact the entire day, honestly i felt like i was 15 again (im 21 to the all the haters) . But anyways she doesnt really seem to be vibing me, im not sure if she thought it was just the booz that made me like her, but non the less it was lame. So i go to bed thinking how the fuck im going to tell this girl im really digging her and i dont know how from only 3 days of knowing, but i just fucking know it. And im not one to like girls like this...my last gf was when i was 18, sense then i just fuck around

So the Third and final day comes for me being in Edinburgh (today) and I knew she had work at 12 so i decide im going to head out a little before then, hoping i can get a few words in with her. Mind you i lost about 3 hours of sleep last night just thinking about this broad and what i was going to say to her, i had it all figured out...So i go upstairs to give her the blankets and shit back that she lent me, and go in her room and i say good bye while she is laying in bed....I fucking cant do it, Im just looking at her smiling and making small talk (hope to see you sometime soon, which is bull because i wont see her if i ever do for like a year) anyways i end up leaving the room by making an ass of myself.

At this point im just pissed at myself, i feel like im fucking 12 years old again all nerveos and shit (mind you i havnt gotten nerveos talking to a girl sense god knows how long). So im sitting on the stairs and im like fuck it, im going back to talk to her...Again the second i look at her i just melt, i fucking hate myself for it, but ill i could get out was "G i have a crush on you" ...I was like "mother fucker what did you just say" in my head, her response is "your funny" and we hug and she leaves and i head off the to the train station like sad dog with his tail between his legs.

im just standing there like a fucking dumbass...I know that doesnt sound to bad, but honesly this broad was incredible , and i completely blew it...

Sorry just had to vent about this and i knew you guys would listen or at least read the first or last paragraph :eek:

So yeah im 21 years old normally dont a have a problem with women but today I blew it acting like a fucking 12 year old child

dumbass.

2. Tough luck man.....

Sorry to hear that shit, but I know where ur coming from....

3. Shit happens.. you will get over it.. besides she was only there for so long.. Plenty more ladies out there

4. Now just make a movie about you finally getting her,and become a billionaire.Good luck my man.Haha

5. ha already started writing the script :smoke:

I mean i know it wouldnt have mattered if i would have made a good impression id be in the same position...but i just really wanted to let her know how i felt and not be just some chump who doesnt know how to talk to a women

6. Yea Michael Cera should play the op.

7. Charlie sheen should be a friends. But I know where your coming from he got you with the dealock man the deadlock.

8. shoulda just pulled out your dick instead of telling her you have a crush on her

9. yes that would have gone very well

10. Just playing but honestly could it have went any worse?

11. maybe she wouldve taken you more seriously in that case.

12. True ^^

....damnit i should wiped out my dick

13. [​IMG]

im surprised nobody posted this yet.. haha

14. you only live once bro...next time you gotta go for it no matter how much you don't want to :cool: just beast that shit.

15. I know that what i went into it thinking... I was like im not goign to see this broad for a long as time gotta tell her, its just once i looked at her in the eyes i forze.

Honestly i can charm the shit out of a girl if i just wanna fuck, but the second i start liking them i go blank...

God damn it... i feel like a fucking child

16. #16 DojaCFR, May 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Im the same way, if I like a chick I get shy, but if its just a fuck or for a homie or sumthin I can talk game all night lol

17. Its a vicious fucking circle man...

18. That's how I was before I got my current GF lol in all honesty I still have no idea why she chose to be with me at all but all you can do is just be yourself man.

19. Truth...

Hah skies i honestly thought you were a girl until....now

you get +rep for being so sneeky

20. ^ lol it's happened like 5 times now, no prob :smoke: