A rap about my life, And Opiate addiction

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by WakkyTabbaky, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Heres a rap I wrote. Im still working on it.

Everything started with MaryJane, She was to blame,
    For why my life had gone totally insane,
    I lost my mind and started on the grind,
    Tryin to make money Hustlin for the shine,
    I tried to rob this kid for jus a Hundred bucks,
    But i had unfortunate luck, What the fuck?
    I went to jail, got released on bail,
    I still thank god to this day i aint in a cell,
    But i dident learn my lesson, God was testin,
    I robbed 9 guns and ended up confession,
    When i was on OC's, I felt i was OG,
    But i went to rehab, Becasue i was a dopefiend,
    I left my first time with pills on my mind,
    And all i wanted to do was get fucking high,
    Then we got Bundles, From the Concrete Jungle,
    And all I was doin was askin for more trouble,
    Im trying to stay clean and chase my fucking dream,
    I hope to end up Successful and be what i want to be,
    So please just listen to me,
    Dont do OCs, Or any other Opies,
    They make you Dopefiends and will ruin ya dreams.

2. That was good man

3. Your going to get more or less flamed for that blame upon marijuana, and rightfully so, sack up and change it to but she wasn't to blame cause you and only you are to blame.

4. Pretty good but don't blame the drugs, you made the decisions not the drugs.

5. I thought it was pretty good although i believe everything is fine in moderation. but sometimes people dont even realize they have the power to better themselves before its to late. nice job man. :wave:

6. Jakobe, in his eyes, Marijuana could have caused it. Personally, I don't believe in the Gateway Theory, but I do believe that Marijuana adds curiosity to your mind about other drugs.

Regardless bro, that was pretty good.

7. I saw this when you posted it but didn't want to be harshin' on it first post of the thread

I'd just say, it wasn't cannabis's fault, it was the lifestyle that came along with cannabis(most likely)
    line ten should end with confessing or confessin' (in my opinion)
    and lastly, Opiates can be used in moderation without letting them take over your life, but I understand this is your rap about your battle with opiates and you can say what you like about them

8. Regardless, he CHOSE to smoke weed in the first place. It's not marijuana's fault. His choices and actions led to the struggles in his life, not marijuana. Take responsibility for your actions instead of trying to blame it all on a substance.

9. hey, jcH, that picture in your sig is funny and all, but it's annoyingly large for a sig

I think even my sig is an unnessesary amount of space to be taking up every time i post, yours is just going to add pages to any threads you post in

10. Bro, that's a hell of a story. I wish you luck in all that you do. Good vibes to you. :)

11. Im not really blaming cannabis, Im just saying that it caused me to get curious, Please dont think that im blaming pot! It was just a quick rap.

12. imagine if we had both had sigs like that in the thread we were talking in earlier. there would have been more pics than text

13. Oh ya. BTW Everything in that rap is true, I Have court december 18th for the gun shit. Its a fucked up story, A heroin deal gone bad.

14. Never said it was the Marijuana's fault. I said that it caused him to get curious, and then he chose to act on that curiosity. Chill bro ;).

Edit: I realize that my post may have sounded like it was blaming Bud, but that's not at all what I meant. I mean what I said in this post. Sorry for confusion.

15. I never said that you said that it was marijuana's fault. I meant that the OP said it was marijuana's fault in the first line of his rap thing.

16. my friend is addicted to opiates... im not tryin to put you down or anything man, but seriously do all your family and friends a favor and quit now before it's really too late. my brother and my best friend both have ODed from heroine. You don't know how much pain it causes a person

17. When i was on OC's, I felt i was OG,
    But i went to rehab, Becasue i was a dopefiend,
    I left my first time with pills on my mind,
    And all i wanted to do was get fucking high

I just got outta rehab a little while ago, wakky tabakky, you get +rep for this, that is byfar the 100% best explination of rehab and anything ive pretty muchj ever read. goodjob man keeep it up.

18. oh and you two pussys fighting...grow up

19. Tell me, what did either of us say that implied that we were fighting? Do you see a single insult or derogatory term in our conversation? We know how to talk intelligently, don't extrapolate or assume. Just be quiet, especially when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

20. THis is my favorite one, Ive used this as my myspace "about me".

Ya I always said ill make my dreams come true
    Whatever I need to do, Lord you'll see me through
    They know that I'm the truth, my flow is on the move
    Ya'll who doubt me, ya haters will be screwed
    Put me on the track, I got skills that you lack
    I don't need guns bro cause my words are always strapped
    I'm just trying to make my paper, fuck all you haters
    If you don't like what I do, guess i'll see you later
    Yes I'm on the grind, with money on my mind
    If your looking for sick I'm the sickest you will find
    You should never get high on your own supply
    Cause a ***** who do will never be fly
    Instead of packin' gats I love to pile stacks
    I get my cake, re-up and make that cash
    I've been to the concrete jungles, movin' bundles
    Always makin' money but it ain't worth the troubles
    I thought them O.C's had made me O.G
    But they don't, apparently they make ya dope fiends
    Yanno I stay away just like a vaca.
    I don't touch that shit and na I don't play
    No I'll never stop like I'm runnin' from the cops
    My flow is undefeatable, I'm tryin' to get my spot
    Everything that I spit, you know is ligit
    You'd prolly swear to God I have a hit list.