Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A quick question about acid

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by CranSam, Dec 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How does one take it? i hear you place it on your tongue for 45mins and then swallow? its this true or is it just down the hatch? thanks!

2. Lol its all just on the tongue, put the dot, sugar cube, gel, or liquid on your tongue and after about 15 minutes swallow whatevers left, it doesn\'t really matter if its less than 15, just don\'t let it be less than 10.

3. Time doesn\'t matter. If you immediately eat it or let it sit on your tongue- the acid is in your body.

Its just like eating a pill, except its so potent that you only need 25 micrograms for a threshold effect.

4. hey, thanks a lot. i appreciate the help!

5. Oh, and by the way- Have Fun. Your minds going to be blown for a day or two.

6. this is an understatement. have fun. try not to think too much though, could freak yourself out.

7. thanks! this is my first time. do you think it would be ok doing it alone at night or should i get someone to watch over me?

8. You should definitely get someone to watch over you. And another friend who wants to do it also.

9. As long as you know a lot about it, I think you\'ll be fine. Your not going to die. My first experiences on acid were awesome, I can\'t fathom having a bad trip. Just dont get overwhelmed.

10. I have some acid sitting here in my drawer waiting to be dropped, hope you have as much fun as I will :)

11. haha, yea. i was thinking about saving it for a time when its not as cold as its been and sit around in some of the parks around town. i wonder if its ok to do in public though.

12. It\'s definitely fine to take it in a park. The first place I ever tripped was in a park and it was fucking awesome.

13. tripping alone could be really nice...youll do a lot of thinking and itll be really fun but for a first time i wouldnt recomend it.......but yorue gonna have a crazy time enjoy it man itll change your life

14. i would get someone to watch over you. better safe than sorry. the first time i did dxm i was alone and didnt sleep because i thought if i slept my breathing would stop. just remember everything is going to be fine.

15. Don\'t people care enough about their own bodies to do their OWN research about what they are putting in themselves?

By the time I took my first hit of acid I had done enough research to give tips to Tim Leary :smoke:

BY THE WAY YOU NEED A SITTER... ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU ASKED HOW TO TAKE ACID YOU WORRY ME YOUR NOT MENTALLY PREPARED IN THE LEAST

not being a dick, just saying thats one hell of a mind fuck that you may not be ready for

Happy Trails:p

16. True

only bad trip is when you are careless
    think too much
    or try and watch scary movies or freaky shit.

also acid will not make you crazy
    and you will not die

let go - REMEMBER THIS and your mind is a portal to many different worlds

17. Can you put drops on acid on your eyeballs?

18. lol just eat it

19. YES, but wtf is the point?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.