A question...

Discussion in 'General' started by TheMuteIsDead, Mar 22, 2006.

1. Alright. Here's where I'm coming from.

Up here in Northern NJ, weed costs A LOT. I'm talking like $20 for a gram of schwagg. Yeah. It's bad. I found a good dealer a few weeks ago that started selling to me for $8 a gram, but then he got arrested.

So, what I'm wondering is, would it be worth it to start growing my own? I have no way to grow it inside because I still live with my parents and can't really move out until I'm done with school (4 more years...). The only place I can really start growing is outside, and being in Jersey, the only time I can grow is from mid May 'till August or early September.

So, I hooked up with a few buddies who are in the same situation and we might start a grow together. Do you think that around 5 plants would last 3 of us for about 6 months? I know that I only smoke around an eighth a month and they do about the same.

2. dude you got to get out there and meet some new people. go to concerts and sniff out phone numbers (to put it metaphorically). Burners are for the most part good people so find some and start talking. Youre gonna find a great connect if you keep looking. i think this is much easier than worrying about getting a grow busted.