Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A question that's been asked a thousand times but is not in the FAQ

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by freshy, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Hey guys,

So I'm really new to smoking and I love it. There's only one problem, I don't know how to get rid of the smell in my room! I put my J in a plastic baggy, put it in a dvd case, and put it in a backpack that was zipped up, and the smell still got out! Luckily my parents were out of town and I was able to finish it off, but for future reference, how can I get the weed to not stink up my room? any help would be appreciated

freshy

2. You need an air-tight non permeable jar.

like a mason or canning jar.

[​IMG]

3. a sealed container of some kind, such as a prescription bottle, but glass is preferable
    do you have any mason jars?
    maybe a cork sealed jar of some kind
    or even a tin container, depending on how it seals they work pretty well
    but again a mason jar is pretty much the best you can do

4. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think putting it in things that aren't airtight (dvd case and backpack) things won't help with the smell much. I bought a 12 pack of mason jars for 6 dollars today at Walmart.

Before I had the mason jars, I was just using multiple plastic bags and it concealed the smell pretty well. Just use more bags if you don't have anything in your house that is airtight. Just be careful about carrying baggies around - I believe they constitutes intent to sell if you are caught.

5. A lead lined safe made of titanium steel alloy with a hermetically sealed door will keep it safe and secure, especially if coupled with a retinal scan/fingerprint combination lock.

Or a mason jar. Either way :confused_2:

6. nah I need the safe people always tryin to steal my bud, Ocean's 11 style!

7. like everybody else said, mason jars are good

prescription bottles

If you smoke in ur room, blow out the window, and smoke right next to it