Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

a question on weighing

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by setoutthefuse, Feb 24, 2005.

1. down here a gram is sold for about 15 bucks, and a dime will be packed with .6 or .7 grams. (this is chronic, not reggs) so how does this scale move upwards. for example such as, 20 bucks, 25, 30, etc?

oh and also, where can i buy a cheap digital scale?

2. ebay for the scale. 15 a gram is usually 40 an 1/8, 75 a quarter, 140 a half etc...

3. lookupascaleplaceandbuyausedonemakesureitweighstenthsnoneedtogograinsunlessuareacrackheadgoodluckhopeucansiferthisout​

4. alright here ya go...at least i think this is what you were asking -
    A dime bag ($10) - .7 - .9 Grams
    A dub ($20) - 1.75 - 2.0 Grams
    An 1/8th ($40) - 3.5 - 3.8 Grams
    A quarter ($80) - 7.0 - 8.0 Grams
    A half O ($145) - 14.0 - 15.0 Grams
    An OZ ($280) - 28.0 Grams
    Thos are about the average weights where I live, in Oregon. hope this helped

5. uh.. how the hell do you guys figure a dime is .7g ?? a dime is 2grams

6. a dime is 10 dollars. that is the only thing that makes a dime a dime. the amount changes depending on the bud and location, but the price always stays the same...

7. Ya maybe a dime is 2 grams where you come from....but not here...

8. what the hell are you talking about? a dime is a dime period.. its called a dime because it a DIME is a ten cent peice.. hence a Nick(le) is a 5 cent peice ,.. thats how they got the name

Nic= 1 gram = 5
    Dime=2grams= 10

the quantity does not change, only the price

9. Actual a quarter got it's name for being 7 grams which is 1/4 of an ounce. It's a short term for quarter ounce of pot, not for being twenty five dollars. Refer to my last post.

10. DONT KNOW WHAT KINDA DIMES YOU GETTIN CAUSE EVERY SINGLE DIME IVE BOUGHT IN MY LIFE HAS BEEN AT LEAST 5 GRAMS

11. a nickbag(the next size bigger then a dim baggie) is one gram around here,worth $10,and dimebags r normaly .5 around here worth $5,thats as far as i go with prices,we got sum messed up names for our weed,instead of an 1/8,we call it an octopus,we were stoned made up a stoner code cuz our area is full of cops and narcs,hate them all....

12. I dont get what the fuk any of you are talking about because as far as i know diffren locations = diffrent weights and prices....around here where I live, not where you live a dime is $10 and i get around a gram... PERIOD...I dont care if a ddime is something else where you come from cause where I am thats what it is...

13. depends on if ur talkin about shwagg or dank.... 2.8 grams of shawgg for $10.... 1.75 grams of nugget for 20..... just depends on where you live and what kind of herb ur lookin at