A question for the ladies.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Marijuana Medic, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Well it could be for anyone but ladies would be of the most assistance. I've been talking to this girl lately she's only 17 and I'm 18, shes a senior in high school (well she graduated like 2 weeks ago) and i graduated last year. We met in like late December, and we have been getting really close but I really cant tell if I'm in the friend zone or not. Okay so I asked if she wanted to go to the movies with me, and explained it would be just us going, and she gladly accepted my invitation. And then she asked me if i wanted to sleep over at her place, and her parents said it was fine. And she's been calling me at least three times a day, and we talk for hours. And she also always calls me "my love".
    Okay so here's the question. If you had a really close guy friend, would you let him spend the night at your house and go to the movies with him and call him every day three times a day, if you had no feelings for him what soever?

I think I'm really starting to fall for this girl. This has been on my mind constantly and i really need a female's perspective.

2. Make your move.

3. i like it, simple and straight to the point.

4. You got this.

5. to answer your question, yeah i have a guy friend who i call all the time and who ive had sleepovers with and who i have no attraction to. but he's gay, so...
    but sounds like shes in to you

6. You guys are making me a happy man :) i need a celebratory joint.

7. I'd say go for it shes obviously into to you.

8. it seems like she likes you

Be a man and make a move.

You have to take a risk :)

9. Go for it, man. :p

10. Aw she likes you! Do yo thanggg ;)

11. Remember. She's a female. You cannot lose if you 'fail'.

12. Damn, she calls you three times a day?

13. yea she likes you. especially if she wants you to spend the night.

but really? calls you three times a day? thats overkill... especially if you haven't even asked her out yet.

14. You're waiting too long...

Make a move.

15. Is there any possible way that she might think you're gay?

16. You are basically obligated to make a move at this point.

If you make a move and she rejects it/isn't feeling it then WTF. that's all that needs to be said.

17. Looks like you may have yourself a new girlfriend.

18. i wish i had somethin like this goin haha

19. I agree. She likes you. Wear and pack nice boxers, nice socks clean un stained socks. Spray some axe or whatever you like on your boxers. HeHe. Jus suggesting.. But anywho good job dude. :)

20. Do it to it man C: although don't you find it scary that she calls you 3 times a day and calls you her love. Id be freaking out. Girls can be really clingy sometimes