Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A question for fellow seasoned tokers.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SoundTribe9, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Hello, Thanks to anyone who can answer this question I am new to these forums. So I am 20 years old, and I have not gone more then 2 days since I was 15 that I have not toked. I have a drug test coming up in the next month for my entrance to Pharmacy School..(Yeah, I am proof that pot doesn't hurt your brain...well that much) I know that the usual time for a clean system depends on how much you smoke. All of the information I found online was all basically for the people that smoked every once and a while, so it really did not help me. I also smoke a pack of cigs a day and I heard that it affects it as well. So basically here are the specs. I smoke about an eighth a day of headies, a pack of camel lights. I work out 4 days a week in excellent shape. How long would it take for my system to be clean without the use of any detox drugs? I have to pass a urine test...yikes. Thanks.

=SoundTribe9

2. You don't smoke an eigth of "headies" a day. Sorry, bud. But, you got your point across - you toke a lot. Without using any detox drugs and working out as you say, two weeks, three weeks tops.
    Do you include cardio in your work outs? Or just weights.
    The best thing you can do that is natural and good for your body is wheat grass shots from Jamba Juice and a sauna. Sweat it alllllll out, then the wheat grass shots are good for cleansing your body and helping you piss it out.
    Good luck and congrats on Pharm school.

3. Yeah, I run to the gym on campus from my off campus apartment, its a 2 mile run. To be serious, I really smoke an eighth a day of citrus headies..Asheville North Carolina is a wonderful place.

4. #4 swmr, Jan 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2009
    Why is it not possible for him to smoke an eighth of headies in a day? Unless its just a communication errror. Where I am from, dank is a adjective used to describe headies, meaning its really fuckin good. I didn't hear it as a noun until I came here. Headies would be the highest quality as far as classifications.

As far as the test, I would say that you might want the full month to be sure, but it sounds like you don't have that long. Keep working out, keep running, drink water, and don't smoke until after your test (duh). If you cannot push the test back, thats your best bet. Unless its not a urine test...then you might have other options.

Edit, I just realized that I compared where I physically live, to a place I visit online. "Where I am from, dank is a adjective used to describe headies, meaning its really fuckin good. I didn't hear it as a noun until I came here." A actual town compared to a digital City haha. Is that weird to anyone else, or am I that high.

5. it wasn't weird till you pointed it out.
    I think you are high. ;)
    As for the drug test.
    I've never had to pass a drug test before, but from what I've read just drink water or something like cranberry juice, which I heard is good at naturally cleaning out your system.

and I've also read that exercise is one of the best ways to naturally clean out your system, so just keep doing what you're doing.
    minus smoking all the dank. :/

6. Be like me and use someone elses piss ... and tape foot warmers to the inside of your theighs WITH something between your leg and the foot warmers, otherwise you will burn your legs. Keep the foot warmers roughly 5 inches from the piss. I stored my piss in a small glue bottle that was throughly rinsed out, tape it right under your nut sack **NOTE - It may be a good idea to shave that area beforehand it dont feel that good when you pull it off.. all i had available for my last test was duct tape... ouch ? **

When you think you got a good way of doing it ..test it a few times to make sure your tempature is correct or very close to... I bring a therometer with me and shove it in my shoe so when I am in there i can make sure the temp is correct.. that way you can make it cooler or hotter..

When all is said and done .. flush the toilet <<< and your have just successfully fooled the system, hope this helps :)

7. I've done something like this before, except I used an actual piss fluid pouch. Never had to quit smoking :smoking:

8. Thats what im sayin dude... I won't quit smokin for shit .. always ways around things ;) :smoking:

9. If you got time to go to court then don't bother. flunk the test then take them to court when they deny at the school. Pretty simple.
    Then at court you say that many of your peers smoke marijuana but you personally do not. You say that you must have been around some of them at a party or whatever and they were smoking up.
    Or shit, you walked through a crowd of people smoking up near a campus or something.
    Or... somebody onetime passed you something you thought was a cigarette (and you smoke like you said) and you took a puff only to find out it was CANNABIS!!! It's no reason to be denied to go to school. Make sure to point that out

drug tests are 100% bullshit.

10. Hey man this has worked for me before, and may be worth a shot for you.

Needless to say you will need to stop smoking about a week before your test for this to work.

anyways....

Go to a GNC or any drug store really and buy a bottle of this vitamin called Niacin. Take 4 to 5 a day until the night before your piss test. The whole time you need to pound water like it's going out of style. The night before the piss test drink as much water as you possibly can and up the amount of niacin to between 10-15 pills. This will dilute your piss so much that your average piss test won't be able to detect anything. You will know if it's working if your piss is crystal clear. The niacin helps to flush out the thc in your fat cells. Word of Warning though, your essentially going to be ODing on the Niacin the night before that large of an amount will make it feel like you have a pretty bad sun burn for a few hours, and your skin will itch a little bit. Only use this as a last resort, and only if they are physically going to be eyeballing your shit while you piss. If you know that your going to get to go into a private stall or private bathroom, just get a ziploc bag of one of your friends clean piss and tape it to your inner thigh a couple of hours before the test so it will be warm.

11. you' be suprized how many companies just throw the piss out and say they tested it. ive worked at government offices that just threw out about 75% and said it was clean. its a nice way to cut costs and still get the money provided for it.:D

12. Well I smoke a lot too like 1.5g's a day to myself. I'm really small I'm 5'9" and only like 140lbs, I'm in great shape cause I'm active at my job all day, and I've found that I clean up in like a week. But you have to consider I have like a doomsday metabolism, it just burns off everything that I take in, so I think that probably helps me clean up so fast. But for someone who works out as much as you do and is in good shape I'd take two weeks tops.

13. Oh and if you are gonna do the someone elses piss method. Make sure it is a guy... I know one kid that did that when he was on parole, he had his girlfriend who didn't smoke fill a condom up with her piss and he used that. Well the results came back with good and bad news, he passed the test (woot woot) but the bad news was, he's pregnant lol. So he went back to jail and found out his girlfriend was pregnant all on the same day...

14. u can use cranberry juice or yellow root to clean out your system without detox drugs

15. Thats the truth, thank god for Asheville bud.

16. my parents are fuckheads and test me every 30 days....i smoke about 28-29 of those days. dont wanna stop smoking? clean piss.....and if its an at home type....it has a temperature strip to make sure the piss is at body temp, i have a n old house so i just taped a small bottle of clean piss to my radiator which is normally about 98.8 degrees in the winter.... yeah i know its gross and sounds disgusting....but you gotta do what you gotta do.
    sounds like youll have a real test....niacin pills, just search the forums and you can find out how to get it to clean you up. water wont help clean the toxins out of your system. it just dilutes the piss to make it a lower concentrate of the chemical detected (the tests dont detect THC, thats why false positives exist) yes ive heard cranberry juice works but you need a lot of it....
    one other method i wouldnt rely on but sounds sort of legit...about 1-7 hours before your test take a gellatin packet (jello) and mix it well with about 16 ounces of water (not a bad taste) then go take a piss to clear all the remaining toxins out drink the water. and i hear youre good to go. PM me if theres any other questions.....ive read it heard it and tested it all....taken at least 45 drug tests of all different kinds (i know, i got caught bad a couple times...but never caught with it in my system)

17. hahaha that sucks. Really funny though.

18. funniest shit ive heard in a long time...poor dude/girlfriend/family?

19. shit if i could i would too:p

20. To be safe i would stop 2 weeks ahead of time, stock up on green tea and 100mg niacin pills.

-Take 1 niacin pill at breakfast
    -Take 1 niacin pill at lunch
    -drink lot of green tea (don't drown yourself) or water

the niacin may turn u red like you have sunburn and make you a little red, ignore it.

You can probably get it out in a week if you do this, but i would not take that chance with getting rejected from pharmacy school.

Good Luck bro