Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

a question about that reggie??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by UncleSteve, Nov 3, 2009.

1. hello city,
    I have been smoking pretty heavily and pretty much exclusivly dank buds for the past two and a half years. I am at a point, due to my economic situation in which i am considering a schwag pick up. It should be about a quad for 20 or 25 bucks. my question is how bad is schwag? Is a quad worth it? how long will a quad last and how dissappointed will i be? does it really make the smoker feel like shit? I live near the border so i assume it is provided by mexican cartels but i can live with that. lol
    My alternative would be to start a week long tolerance break during which i would save up some money. suggestions?

2. Tolerance break. Or save some money and setup a small 4 plant grow,

3. I would recommend a tolerance break, the regs probably won't even get you high unless you smoke a ridiculous amount.

4. Yeah, and that amount would make your lungs feel sore.

5. i dont mind shwag at all personally....,
    i find that it seems to burn slower than dank, allowing you to get more hits off of it. i truthfully dont get much higher from a bowl of dank than a bowl of shwag

6. Ok if reggie really isn't worth it i'll leave her alone :(
    Four plant grow sounds nice. But that is hard living with my parents.
    maybe i could pull it off, is there a setup you reccommend?

7. tol break + reggies lol. Quit smoking for bout a week, then smoke a blunt of regs, yull be feeling fine lol

8. schwag just aint gonna get the job done like dank bro you should just quit for awhile and save up for alot of dank.

9. dude. i was in the same exact situation. I tried the grow thing. but it sucked for me cause parents kept checkin in and shit. so I just decided to go with a 2 week t break and burned a blunt of mids and i was good again :D. a month is better. but 2weeks should be aight.

10. Being honest with you and myself...a month would not happen. Im gonna stick with a week and see how it goes. :)

11. then you sir havent smoked REAL dank

12. i like that shwagg lasts long as well but if you arent significantly higher from a bowl of dank over shwagg, you have got some lovely shwagg or some shitty dank friend :D no judging or im not trying to start an argument or anything broo :smoking:
    vapor brothers + dank = totally boned for the rest of the nightt

13. I smoke both, nothin wrong with a reggie blunt.
    I get good reg though, theres some pretty bad shwagg out there so make sure you get a look at the bud before you buy. All depends on your reg quality

14. 20 schwag = 4 blunts
    20 dank= 1 cigarillo

considering im in texas
    and also i dont get y people dont smoke schwag i guess it matters where you are cuz with scwag you take a risk of gettin booty but from where im from this mexican bud is fire =) 5 a pound aint bad compared to 4 an ounce

just my input:wave:

15. What???? You pay 20bucks for 4 blunts of schwag? dude you live in TX why arent you paying less money?
    IDK i guess im confused.

To the OP... If you smoked dank for 2 1/2 years. dont go to schwag just take a Tbreak for a week man.

16. I don't know if regs just really suck dick where you guys are, but I've smoked some shitty ass looking regs in Orlando and that shit got me high as fuck. The only thing is the negative side effects. Super tired, headache, some crazy ass munchies and you feel burnt out until you wake up the next day. Other than that regs are straight in my book. I just like smoking fire shit cause its a different high(more mental, seeing as its usually sativa around here), and I can actually be sober in a few hours, not have some ridiculously drawn-out comedown that drops my IQ about 20 points.

17. im at the tip of texas in west texas the pan handle it gets cheaper further south and east you go