A question about MDMA.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by KatDaddy, Jul 4, 2009.

1. So, ive got this X pill... Its a yellow UFC. ive taken these before.... but, i woke up and 4:30 yesterday and i havent been back to bed yet. I want to take if for July 4th, but i dont want to waste it. I'm about 6'2" and about 410 lbs. I am slightly tired right now. I suppose my question is... If i take this right now, will it have an effect on me? will it be a noticeable effect? i know orange juice helps. Thats easy to get. Also everytime ive done mdma before ive always had marijuana to smoke with it. Right now i have no marijuana, but i do have a half pack of camel menthol wides. So... is it worth it to take it right now? or.. do i need to wait a while... also, any advice is appreciated..

2. Getting a roll going within the same couple of days is never that great.

You gotta wait for your chemicals to replenish.

You will get high but it will be nothing compaired to the first and leave you feeling drained.

3. Wouldn't do it. Rolling 2 days in a row sucks. Rolling twice in the same week even sucks.

4. No offense meant here, but 1 pill is a small dose for someone of your size.
    If you've also taked any MDxx recently, then I would think 1 would do very little.
    Also, orange juice does not intensify a roll. It has been proposed that the vitamin C in OJ can possibly potentiate a psychedelic trip, but my research and experience shows that vitamin C hasn't helped my roll.
    Vitamin C is an antioxidant, so taking it after your roll can possibly prevent any neuron damage (even though MDxx hasn't been proven to cause drain bamage).

5. ive already had 5 and 1/2 this week alone. only one out of those didnt do anything. and its been a few days. the last time i took yellow ufc. i took 1 and 1/2 and i honestly wished i would have stayed at just 1. either way. thank you all for your advice so far.

6. damn man cool it on that stuff, you've got to let the seratonin levels in your brain go up again.. if you roll too much you're going to start being very depressed

7. Yeah, dude, your brain only produces a certain amount of serotonin in your life-span. Eating beans increases the production of serotonin by a shitload, and people who use MDMA a lot tend to develop clinical depression. And, a lot of the shit on the streets that passes as "good" ecstacy is mostly meth pills mixed with caffeine and having very little to do with MDMA. That fact alone is reason to be wary of eating too many beans.

8. yea i think u should drop the pill but i think it will make u tired cause those have a lil bit of ketamine in them so go buy a enery drink or something dude im not trying to make fun of u or anything but 410 pounds is a little heavy dont u think :confused:

9. Chill with MDMA for a few days, maybe even weeks. Just try to smoke buds in the mean time. Doing X on a daily basis is seriously not good for you.

10. What's the big deal about the guy being big?:confused:

11. yes i weigh 410 lbs. whats the problem? im sorry, but the last time i checked i was far from perfect. so unless you are perfect, please keep your rude ass comments to yourself.