A question about DXM.

Discussion in 'General' started by Interimo, Aug 5, 2006.

1. Okay, so Ive tried DXM on a few occasions. Actually, Ive had some pretty intense trips. The last time I did DXM, I took 900 mg over a period of an hour. The couple times I did it before that time, I took around 600 mg and enjoyed it as much as the 900 mg time.

My question is, I have 300 mg of DXM, is it even worth it to take the 300 mg or should I wait until I can get ahold of 300 more?

2. I took 330mg yesterday and it wasn't very intense at all. I'd wait...

3. depends on what you want, do you want to trip erally hard or have a chill time? if you want a chill time take it, if you want to actually trip, wait

4. Well, it doesnt really matter if I trip or chill, I'd be cool with both. I just want to know if I would have a good time off of 300 mg.

5. Yes 300-400 is a nice, chill trip.

But when you took the 900mgs, you took them all at once right?

6. Yeah, I took about 2 bottles of Robo gel caps in about 10 minutes and then munched on the third bottle for about 45 minutes until I finished them.

And yeah, I took the 300 mg. I can kinda feel it now; after I just smoked a bowl. Feeling pretty good actually.

7. Alright, but you should do it all at once as quick as you can.

Taking 900mg over an hour's time is not the same as taking it down in 5 minutes.

8. But I did do 600 mg in around that time. I wanted it to be gradual.

9. the trips are so much more intense if all of a sudden all 900 hit:hello: