Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A question about a strain name

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HerbalMind, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Hello tokers, I was wondering if you could give me a hand.

A friend has very kindly taken in some seeds of mine (That friend was also the one who gave me the seeds in the first place) to grow. The majority are regular, (pretty sure they'd be Sativa) I think, but some he said were Stink. But I don't know whether Stink is Indica or Sativa.

I know that names vary depending on different locations, but if anyone that knows what the strains (Stink in this case) are like in western Wales it'd be greatly appreciated.

Safe

2. try googling said strain, might find some interesting strain reviews to suit your needs.

3. When I searched all it came up with was issues with odours, unfortunately. Kind of annoying.

4. Stink is another word for just good shit , or dank AKA good weed :smoke:

5. Ah ok cheers man. Problem is round here they use the name Chronic for dope shit too, so it starts getting confusing. I'll just hope for the best that some of my babies turn out to be Indicas.