Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Public Service Announcement to those about to graduate High School

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by oldskoolgrower, May 22, 2009.

1. First, congratulations. You're about to graduate High School and embark on your life as an adult.

Second, have a blast. By all means celebrate with your friends. Party hard if that's your thing. Just please, please be responsible about it. If you are going to get all fucked up after graduation do it in a safe place and do not drive.

Enjoy yourselves. This time in your life only comes around once. Nothing about life will ever be the same, and believe it or not many of you will find in the coming years that you will wistfully look back at these years you are just finishing and wish you could go back.

Smoke one for me after you toss your hats, just please do it responsibly. I don't want to come to find out that we lost blades who weren't thinking and did something stupid that got them killed or put in jail :)

OSG

• Like Like x 1

2. What he said!

3. Totally true, when I finished school it was an amazing couple of weeks after.

4. why thank you for the wise words kind sir! i shall be responsible and see what this crazy world has to offer ha:]

5. What osg said is so true. The biggest thing is about being safe and responsible, when I graduated my class lost two students due to them being stupid. But I totally would love to go back and re-live my sr year so awesome.

6. That is one reason why me and a handful of friends rented a ski lodge then invited most of our graduating class. Nobody left. Ten half barrels of beer and probably a pound of smoke later everyone finally sobered up and went home; after about 2 days of partying.

We even sold tickets to help pay for it, and I was the car key collector :devious: Nobody left who we deemed unfit to drive.

7. Thanks a lot broseph. I graduate next Friday hell ye. Most deff gonna blaze one lol, but we will safe bout it. Around here we don't let people do stupid stuff like get trashed and drive.
    It's crazy tho all these years of school now it's over. Off to college I go

8. that sounds sooo awesome! where was the ski lodge? like colorado? orr east coast somewhere? ah i would lovee to do that!! great ideaa

9. #9 dustyyy, May 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2009
    We have "Grad Night" as an incentive to stay sober. Basically a huge party at our school for the seniors. Goes from after graduation til 5 am. If you stay the whole time you get your money back. Sounds stupid to spend the night at school, but there are A LOT of donations that go out as prizes for various things. Xbox 360s, digital cameras, laptops, and anything else you can think of. Plus theres velcro walls, sumo suits, and stuff like that

The graduation ceremony is actaully at an arena because our class is so big. So basically I'm going to be tokin on my way to Grad Night after the ceremony. TOMORROW!!!

10. An undisclosed location in New England.

11. What a responcible person, not many responcible people on here
    nice to see it OSG! ;)

12. Thanks. One does not survive 30 years of smoking and growing and partying without getting busted or dying without learning responsibility ;)

13. OSG you always impress me even with your care to the future grads!

Like he said be careful partying and shit around graduation. I graduated last year and it was a blast keep ya friends safe and always preach about not driving fucked up.

14. It's not just a matter of safety...the local LEO's are always out in force just looking to bust kids who aren't thinking. It's probably one of the very worst times to drive around smoking and partying next to New Years Eve and Prom Night.

15. that's a lot of withouts. Perhaps think of rephrasing that; I had a tough enough time reading it sober. Our stoned friends here are going to find it impossible to decipher

16. I'm not so sure 2 withouts is a lot ;)

Just be safe :p

17. its nice to see somone who cares about us thanks osg

+rep

18. #18 4_2_0, May 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2009

It doesn't get anymore truthful than that. + Rep

I'm 38 years old and I can't tell you how many times I've thought about that time of my life and how much I miss it. Things will never be the same.

I agree.....party-ing is great......so long as it's done in a safe place, with no driving and lots of responsibility.

Congrats kids.

19. Theres going to be sooo many hangovers tomorrow morning.

20. AMEN OSG. Party hard, but party safe.

done be stupid jsut because your'e happy that you are finished, have fun, be wild, but make sure you are responsible.