Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

a proper bong rip

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fuji212, Nov 28, 2010.

1. surprisingly a lot of ppl dont know of this, but i find it is one of the best ways to ensure perfect milkly goodness every time :]

step 1: put i lil mini nug in the bottom of ur bowl
    step 2: throw some of that sticky goodness in ur grinder and work it over
    step 3: pack all of ur grinded up herb in the bowl
    step 4: :bongin:

rinse and repeat :smoke:

2. I always grind mine up first, just easier to light up I guess?

3. yea it works but if i dont put the nug in, it all falls thru the hole and i waste herb ya kno?

4. Oh, I have a glass cone and the hole is decently small and it don't fall through.

5. I have a metal cone piece and I chop my weed up with scissors & I use half ciggerette (I toast the ciggie with a lighter) then chop it in with the weed and pack it into my cone piece :p but pretty much every aussie does that.

6. I've never used a bong before last month. I hadn't smoked reefer in 24 years before last month.
    i made a bong out of an air hose fitting, bic pen, and power aid bottle. My first bong hits were fabulous.

then i made a storage jar (like a mega mason jar) into a bong with $40 wourth of brass fittings.:smoke:

it works ok, but the lid doesn't seal so well. i used vasaline to glop the cracks shut.:(

I've never ground my reefer for the bowl (the bowl is this pipe elbow that is the bomb).:hello:

No screen but it doesn't leak cuz the hole is so small (it's got like this little track down the hole).

I'll get a grinder (morter) to work it up. (I'm a nurse) :D

L8R :bongin: