A promised sex is worth less than a sure masturbation

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GGrass, Apr 27, 2011.

1. #1 GGrass, Apr 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2011
    Yesterday,

I got home and spent a quiet evening with my wife and kids, watching TV and playing games on PSP.

During the evening, I cuddled with my wife, and we rubbed against each other, and we sort of promised to have sex after the kids went to bed.

I have not had sex in more than 10 days, and I've also not jacked off during that time.

So I was kind of looking forward to having sex, but unfortunately I fell asleep...

-
    -
    -

I don't know how long I've been sleeping, but I wake up and find that my lower half is naked and I have a limp dick.

I am in a bit of confused state, because I'm not sure if I dreamed of having sex, or if my wife had been 'raping' me while I was asleep.

I am agitated and angry because I'm not sure what's going on.

My shorts and my underwear have been completely removed, but I'm very sure I was wearing them when I went to sleep.

I am dazed. I am confused.

While I sit up, trying to put things together, I hear my wife giggling in the background.

And suddenly I'm aware of what was happening.

She had been fucking me while I was sleeping, and she just suddenly stopped. To tease me or for whatever reason, I don't care.

And it made me mad.

Really mad.

She said,

"Do you want to continue?"

in an apologetic manner.

But I didn't want to continue, I felt kind of .... violated.

But my dick was still totally feeling the effect of warmth of fresh wet pussy, in a very dreamy and unreal way.

After awhile, she went to sleep. But I couldn't. I couldn't because my dick was kind of left hanging.

So once I heard my wife's snore, I went to the bathroom and jacked it off...

--

After a long and intense ejaculation, I returned to bed and then I could finally sleep...

2. you're asking for a "cool story bro", but it won't come from me.. oops

3. Not really.

I'm just letting people know what kind of action my dick is getting.

I like to keep them updated you know?

When I get laid, you will definitley hear about it.

Even when I jack off, I am compelled to announce it, just in case anyone is curious.

4. I sure wouldn't have been mad??

5. fap f5 fap f5 fap f5 fap f5 fap f5 fap f5 fap

6. Looking back, I wish I wasn't angry.

But I was.

Probably because she stopped fucking it right before it came.

7. I'm confused as to why your dick was limp if she had just been having sex with it? Does it not get hard when you're sleeping?

8. One goode sleep raping deserves another. I would have snuck in there and given her a wake up call

9. Something killed it.

May be it was the abrupt end.

May be it was the sudden realization that I was being fucked.

May be it was the confusion as to what the hell was going on...

The uncertainty of the situation... whether I had dreamed it, or was it real...

10. True.

Tonight.

11. Ah I see. I'm sorry to hear this :(

12. At first I could feel the pussy juice on my dick, but by the time I was fully awake, it was already limp...

Do you know how hard it is to get an erection these days?

Very hard.

My dick was really shocked by this incident. I was worried there might be serious damage to it.

The reason why I finished it off with a jack off session was because I didn't want my dick to go into a coma.

13. I'm sure your kids are happy about how you're sharing your sex stories with mommy over the internet.. :p

:smoke:

14. Ah yes, understandable. Gotta play it safe when it comes to your dick! :laughing:

15. If they can read and understand what I'm writing here, then I'd be more than happy.

It's very hard to teach kids English when you're living in Asia, you know?

16. Hahahaaaa not alot of ppl can say "my wife raped me"

17. Lol well it's just the fact that you're talking about their mom that way. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I would get grossed out if my dad was talking bout my mom's pussy juice all over his limp dick. Everyone's different though.. not trying to dog on you or anything, just trying to give you another perspective. Why are you living in Asia? If you don't mind me asking.
    :smoke:

18. Pic of the wife?

Edit:
    You DO know that not everyone on here is from the US or Europe right?

19. You're twisting my arm man...

Promise you won't jack off to it?

20. But what if his dick will go into a coma otherwise!? :p