a project of mine...

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by since93, Sep 30, 2010.

1. did this a couple of years back..i was even able to transfer it to a physical medium but that eventually got gnawed on by my kids and cats....

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2. They gnawed on your ass?

3. Lmao.

I am so confused.

4. ^ same here

I was lookin at it thinkin, "Whut?"

5. Pretty sure he created some sort of fart-freezing machine. And then his dog and kids gnawed on it.

6. well then...

7. .....................

:confused:

8. Lmao! This thread just gets more and more epic.

So you're baby gnawed on a wall? And your cat did?

We still don't know wtf is going on dude!
    :smoke:

9. thats not a wall tho.....:)....its the large piece of carton i chose as my medium.....and i hate having to pipesmoke when i dont have any paper left....i didnt like bushdoubleu too much either

10. This is the funniest post ive ever read for real.I cant stop laughing I dont understand any of this.:smoke:

11. LMFAO...WHAT?

This thread has potential...

12. At first I got like hell excited coz I thought they farted out a speech bubble. then i realised if you were born in 1993 you probably don't have kids with an s for denotation of the plural form of the word, unless you're talking about goats. but i still hope deep down that youre telling the truth about farting a speech bubble and just lying about your goat farm.

13. This thread is too good. What is going on I'm just :confused::eek::D:smoke:

14. we is stoned...immaculate as the man would say....:smoke: (i love this joint smoking smiley)