A preemptive defense of Ann Coulter

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Dronetek, Aug 1, 2009.

1. I saw her on all the shows last night talking about racial profiling and citing a study that showed there were more black speeders in New Jersey. There is almost no doubt the MSM will use these quotes by Coulter to say she and the right are using hatred and race to jin up controversy.

The fact is Ann was right on the mark. The study she cited is real and did come to the conclusions she stated. The study was never released to the public.

Click here for PDF
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnLg9KDL_tg]YouTube - Bill O'Reilly Show: Ann Coulter -- Racial Profiling Is a Myth [FOX News][/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_E6Gbnj36I]YouTube - Al Sharton Vs Ann Coulter Talk Racist Cop[/ame]

2. they don't drive fast, whitey just drives slow

but seriously who the fuck cares and why is it important?

3. She's hot.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: one of my dreams is to have a threesome with her and Janeane Garofalo. Think of the passion!

Right, Left and Centrist all in one hot sweaty sticky place!

4. Its important to me, because there is currently an MSM narrative that Republicans and the right are a bunch of racist monsters. This interview will surely be used by them to prove it. I'm just giving the heads up that she was correct.

5. eww no

theres so many fly honeys out there, don't limit yourself to political commentators. :p

6. i'm with him^^^ i guess the fact that they have so much political power may turn u on tho, u like a woman in power?

7. Thats racist man..
    You gotta do Al as well...

8. Exactly, it's her ideologue status that just gets me rearing to go. The nonsensical and poorly veiled emotional convictions just make me want to put my meat in her.

9. They should look for data relating to deaths due to speeding and compare that to race. That would be a better idea, don't you think?

Everyone speeds, it isn't really a problem. When people are driving too fast in a reckless manner there is a problem. I would like to see if whitey or black people kill more people due to speeding.

Also, I guess this is a little more on topic, who cares? We here all hate this whole two party system thing, right? So why do we still care when one side says this and the other side says that? Just let it go, I'm tired of talking about nothing.

10. This thread is confusing, yet entertaining at the same time. I don't agree with Ann Coulter in the Larry King clip. Crowley should apologize for what he said and Gates should not have to apologize. The policeman was on duty when Gates was insulting him and cops are trained to take insults. They shouldn't arrest someone for insulting them. Their job is to keep the public safe, not arrest some old, belligerent man.

11. She's got the sexiest adam's apple I've ever seen on a she-male... :D

No, seriously though, I've read some of her books (she went to the same undergrad I did) and I'd have to say that she has definitely helped me solidify some of my views. I dislike that she always has to make it about 'red vs blue' when she claims to be a moderate, but I dislike more that people take shots at her, and attempt to discredit her believes by focusing on her method of delivery (sarcastic, demeaning, patronizing, etc.) rather than the 'facts' she cites and the logic behind her conclusions.

12. it's not even power. it's just stupid people listening to equally stupid people just because they're on TV and make money from writing the same old re-hashed crap for giant publishing corporations.

13. She ant racist, hell shes dating Jimmy JJ Walker.

[​IMG]

And she likes the Dead, she cant be all that bad.

[​IMG]

14. #14 Dronetek, Aug 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2009
    Its doesn't matter if you agree with her. The study proves what shes saying. Its an argument against this idea of racial profiling.

Yet another common attack from the left thats used instead of addressing the points she makes. a Pattern you'll see over and over against from the left/Democrats.

For your information, woman have adam's apples too.

15. I agree with you. I was engaging in it to prove how ridiculous the left rebuttal is. Also, I just think its funny. :eek:

Still, I think she shouldn't argue for the 'right' side considering she is a self-proclaimed moderate. Moderation is far more laudable than republicanism/conservatism. In her defense though, her points are still in agreement with her political philosophy, it just so happens that the left in general is far more extremist than the right, so people automatically associate her with rightism.

16. WTF was this moved to the box of all places?:confused:

17. As an independent representing no sides of the silly American name-calling, I really don't understand why anyone listens to Coulter. Everytime, I hear her talking, she's saying something else that's stupid and doesn't make sense. How'd she get to the point where people listen to her?

18. fuck ann coulter and her GOP

19. So racial profiling doesn't exist? Or it just never happens anymore?