Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Pound of Weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by astro, Aug 2, 2005.

1. Has anyone here ever purchased an entire pound of weed at once? If so, what were the prices/quality? Thanks.

2. most i have ever gotten was a 1/2 lb (8 oz) of stress for $500... some people say it was too much, but god damn, it was the best fuckin 2 weeks ever haha. rolled blunt after blunt and made money back cuz i got rid of some of it ;)

Friends of mine have gotten a lb a couple times (mids) but im not too sure about the price.

3. Never bought one, But i can get lbs for 1800 of dank.

4. lbs of dank run for 3500 I'd say.

schwag about 8 hundo

mids i'd say 12 hundo

5. in britain probably £10000000000000000000000000000000 for a pound of shwag :/ they got fucked up prices :D

6. yup UK prices are like twices as much as USA prices....

7. 4 times British columbian!

8. I've been considering getting one for a while. It's 1800 for low grade mids (by which I mean noseeds noexcessleaf but shitty taste) 2200 for mids and 3500 for highs. The only thing I'm worried about is that if I don't sell it I'll never be able to pay for it and I don't really want to risk selling it.

9. Haha, well thats what you get! The damn pound is like a 2:1 ration with USDs. It sucks to go to the UK because al lot of retail stuff is priced the same as it is in the US, but we lose a shitload of money. But yeah, it does suck that you have to pay that much for weed. But I am sure you can find a better hookup.

10. Oh yeah and when you're buying a lb you can haggle to no end. I saw my friend get a lb from 2500 to 1900.

11. Is it really that cheap in Detroit? Is it really DANK? I used to get fronted elbows of Beaster for 3 and a half to 4 grand each. My hookup was getting them for anywhere between $2800 and 3200. I knew it, but fuck it...who else is gonna just throw you a pound? Everyone else thought it was chronic but it was just Vietnamese clones. All worked out.

As for shwag, don't even get me started. Anybody from Texas has gone through countless pounds. Standard is 4 bills, but the cheapest I ever got was $300 down south. When you get a 5 or 10 pack, though, then you're REALLY talking. I think if you northerners could get regs this cheap, you'd appreciate it more. I agree it's a shit deal with some of the prices I've heard on here. Might as well just fuck with dank in other states.

I've never heard of actual CHRONIC going for any less than 3 g's, though.

12. my friend got a lb of dank for 550.

only because it was stolen

13. Wow. If you bought a pound for $2000 it would only be $15 for an 8th!

14. Well I've gotten a lb of schwagg for $250 but only qp of dank at the most.

15. Hey,

Depends on the quality. A lb of commercial is about 900. A lb. of Dank probably around 2500. Around here, you can get sweet deals on 2+ lbs. so no one really just gets one. It costs 1100 for 2 lbs. Commercial that is. Sell that shit for $25 an 1/8, you'll make some $$. Peace.

-Timmy

16. wow, i thought england had cheeper prices...?????

i get eigths for 15 quid,

ounces for 90

quarter bar for 190,

thats dank too...??